Plz reply .....any

apsingh3890

Aug 15, 2019
I applied my sds visa on 27 july
Biometrics done and updated on 30 July
Medical passed on 14 Aug
When can I expect my ppr ?
Plz reply .....any
Wait till 26-27 Aug you will get your result and keep an eye on the application status once you get your passport request the rest of the process is smooth

Prabh123

Star Member
Jun 22, 2019
Wait till 26-27 Aug you will get your result and keep an eye on the application status once you get your passport request the rest of the process is smooth
I applied for ads online visa on 25 July
Biometric on 29 th July
After that no updates. Any guesses when will I get the decision?

apsingh3890

Aug 15, 2019
I applied for ads online visa on 25 July
Biometric on 29 th July
After that no updates. Any guesses when will I get the decision?
Its will reach 25 to 29 august, keep checking your application status for passport request letter, if it comes early you may have your visa sooner.

Reactions: Prabh123

meghatretha

Aug 6, 2019
I submitted my file on 10th July under SDS
Biometric Done: 12 July
Medical Updated: 19 July
Biometric confirmation letter: 28 July

After that there is no update!
I have been waiting like crazy to get an update. The most frustrating part is I spoke to an IRCC agent and got to know my application has been approved and because of some technical error, the update doesn’t show on my GCkey. She said she was very sorry for all this but she can’t really do anything about it nor can I.

I need to ask a question that why do they even have the category under SDS. I have sent them 3 web forms and gotten no reply. This is frustrating!

ams1_ind

Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
India
Just rcvd 2 no reply emails nd when checked the gic account it says application updated with 2 correspondance letter. But cant c any update.
Is it refusal?
Applied 2nd time on 19th july sds medical approved on 9th aug.

Raj_555

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
I submitted my file on 10th July under SDS
Biometric Done: 12 July
Medical Updated: 19 July
Biometric confirmation letter: 28 July

After that there is no update!
I have been waiting like crazy to get an update. The most frustrating part is I spoke to an IRCC agent and got to know my application has been approved and because of some technical error, the update doesn’t show on my GCkey. She said she was very sorry for all this but she can’t really do anything about it nor can I.

I need to ask a question that why do they even have the category under SDS. I have sent them 3 web forms and gotten no reply. This is frustrating!
How you contact IRCC agent??