+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Dnandal2312

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
All academic certification,LOA,finical documents (ca certificate,assest valuatiion certificate, affidavit of sponsor, full year fees receipt and gic certificate) stronger sop stating previous refusal reason
this doesn't makes sense . you covered all the documents stating the reasons for the purpose of your visit it seems. you should apply for CAIPS notes.

Also , what was your IELTS score. considering they gave second refusal reason for that.

Vedant46

Star Member
Apr 29, 2019
Kolhapur
Visa Office......
Delhi
this doesn't makes sense . you covered all the documents stating the reasons for the purpose of your visit it seems. you should apply for CAIPS notes.

Also , what was your IELTS score. considering they gave second refusal reason for that.
My overall ielts score is 6.5 bands but in one section I have 5.5 bands and my institute does not require a higher ielts score and they are ok with my ielts score and I have also mentioned this in this SOP that they don’t require ielts mark but they still rejected my application

doodlegoogle

Aug 2, 2019
My overall ielts score is 6.5 bands but in one section I have 5.5 bands and my institute does not require a higher ielts score and they are ok with my ielts score and I have also mentioned this in this SOP that they don’t require ielts mark but they still rejected my application
Did you get this decision TODAY?

Joy68

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
Hello , i applied under sds category and completed all the requirements of the sds category i.e
* Paid the fees of full one year.
* Paid GIC
I applied on 22nd july and got a rejection on 8th august . The reason for the rejection is as quoted
" Having reviewed overall financial documentation provided in support of your application, i am not satisfied that you have sufficient financial resources to finance the cost of your studies in canada. Application refused under R216(1).

Dont know what has just happened......
Did you submit last three years IT returns of your parents and last 6 months bank statements. Also your parents should have sufficient amount of Fixed deposits and savings in the bank account. Though it is not explicitly mentioned under SDS, one should Attach in other documents section.

James312

Star Member
Jul 16, 2019
Just tell me your timlinemedical and biometric updated or not nro and how much did you showed and how much you have paid

Vedant46

Star Member
Apr 29, 2019
Kolhapur
Visa Office......
Delhi
Hey
Did you submit last three years IT returns of your parents and last 6 months bank statements. Also your parents should have sufficient amount of Fixed deposits and savings in the bank account. Though it is not explicitly mentioned under SDS, one should Attach in other documents section.
I have submitted my parents bank details where the balance is 30lacs ruppees plus I have also attached the assest certificate which estimates around 27croress ruppees but then also they rejected

Reactions: hakkim_canada