+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

aayu29b

Star Member
Jul 31, 2019
Hello , i applied under sds category and completed all the requirements of the sds category i.e
* Paid the fees of full one year.
* Paid GIC
I applied on 22nd july and got a rejection on 8th august . The reason for the rejection is as quoted
" Having reviewed overall financial documentation provided in support of your application, i am not satisfied that you have sufficient financial resources to finance the cost of your studies in canada. Application refused under R216(1).

Dont know what has just happened......
When was ur biometric?

Cicero

May 10, 2019
Hello people, is there anyone who applied on paper and has linked his application online. I need help with my uci number . Could it be the same as my reference number??

Reactions: TommiBanks

gurtej_sehmbi

Feb 24, 2018
Hello people, is there anyone who applied on paper and has linked his application online. I need help with my uci number . Could it be the same as my reference number??
No , you will get a student acknowlegement letter via mail , in this letter u will get ur uci

Dompax

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
Hello , i applied under sds category and completed all the requirements of the sds category i.e
* Paid GIC
I applied on 22nd july and got a rejection on 8th august . The reason for the rejection is as quoted
" Having reviewed overall financial documentation provided in support of your application, i am not satisfied that you have sufficient financial resources to finance the cost of your studies in canada. Application refused under R216(1).

The course you are about to study will last for a period of what??

Ajay. Goyal

Star Member
Jun 17, 2019
* Paid GIC

It Should not happen when u have paid GIC and one year fee.