+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Dompax

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
Hello , i applied under sds category and completed all the requirements of the sds category i.e
* Paid the fees of full one year.
* Paid GIC
I applied on 22nd july and got a rejection on 8th august . The reason for the rejection is as quoted
" Having reviewed overall financial documentation provided in support of your application, i am not satisfied that you have sufficient financial resources to finance the cost of your studies in canada. Application refused under R216(1).

Dont know what has just happened......
The course you are about to study will last on a period of what?

Ajay. Goyal

Star Member
Jun 17, 2019
Same bro
I applied on 10th july non sds
Biometrics-13th july
Biometrics update-15th july
Acknowledgement-24th july
Medical passed-5th august
After that no update
Almost same

Application 13th July
Bio 16th July
Bio update 17th July
Medical Passed 6th August.
What is acknowledgement? I dont know
When we can expect result.

elvis tetteh

Jul 23, 2019
Hello Guys, My course program starts in September but on the letter of acceptance expires a month after the program has started and I have been rejected
Wanted to reapply again this week
Do I need to do that or I should stop depending on the time frame?
Help me out please
There are many!
My course program starts in September but the letter of acceptance expires a month after the program has started and I have been rejected
Wanted to reapply again this week
Do I need to do that or I should stop depending on the time frame?
Help me out please

Vedant46

Star Member
Apr 29, 2019
Kolhapur
Visa Office......
Delhi
Hey guys need help , my visa got refused fot the 2nd time and here is the reason for the refusal .

Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that your proposed studies are reasonable, in light of your language test results/language abilities and or your future prospects and plans.

Dnandal2312

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Hey guys need help , my visa got refused fot the 2nd time and here is the reason for the refusal .

Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that your proposed studies are reasonable, in light of your language test results/language abilities and or your future prospects and plans.
what was the reason for first refusal ?

and what is your timeline for this one?

Jasgill0037

Jul 20, 2019
Did anyone get there decision today ?
I gave biometrics on 12th july under SDS But no decision . Its been 30 days .. i m so worried .. please help me if anyone can give a guess of when will i get a decision

Vedant46

Star Member
Apr 29, 2019
Kolhapur
Visa Office......
Delhi
what was the reason for first refusal ?

and what is your timeline for this one?
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your level of establishment, language abilities, financial ability and I am not satisfied you are a genuine student and that you will depart Canada at the end of your authorized stay.

Dnandal2312

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your level of establishment, language abilities, financial ability and I am not satisfied you are a genuine student and that you will depart Canada at the end of your authorized stay.
what all documents you added the second time ?

Vedant46

Star Member
Apr 29, 2019
Kolhapur
Visa Office......
Delhi
what all documents you added the second time ?
All academic certification,LOA,finical documents (ca certificate,assest valuatiion certificate, affidavit of sponsor, full year fees receipt and gic certificate) stronger sop stating previous refusal reason