+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

TommiBanks

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
Why do they take so much time on 30th they showed that we will send message when we start reviewing after tht I haven’t seen my profile but still why r they taking so long
Some times delays comes from these VO's due to one négligence or the other. If only they answer to someone like a supervisor or something you guys wouldn't have been left-facing a longer waiting periods more than what was stipulated as the processing period. Although, these are subjects to changes depending on the number of applications being handled, holidays in the country where the diplomatic mission is, or national holidays and etc...

Satbir28

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
Not real

Thanks but it depends on few factors; if you had a medical upfront submitted with your app or you were requested to submitting it afterwards but you'll probably know the results already if you had asked for a copy from the hospital where it was carried out.

Just compose yourself. We are all humans, and whenever we're anticipating or expecting something we get agitated.

Good luck y'all.
Sorry bro I didn’t get u??? Can u plz explain it once more??

Reactions: TommiBanks

Etchart

Aug 3, 2019
Hi yall,
application submitted online (general from india)-18th july
biometrics completed -23rd july

Any idea when can i get my study visa?

Reactions: TommiBanks

Prash_96

Jul 24, 2019
Did you submitted an upfront medical tests with your application, and was the application submitted online?
I have done with my medical on 21 may and I submitted my visa file under sds on 11 july biometrics done on 16 july . I just got my biometrics updated on my portal it is showing there "biometric completed on 16" no medical update till now.. ( when i filled my visa there is no section section to upload medical in my visa file.. my consultant is saying that hospital has send it to immigration directly)

Satbir28

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
I have done with my medical on 21 may and I submitted my visa file under sds on 11 july biometrics done on 16 july . I just got my biometrics updated on my portal it is showing there "biometric completed on 16" no medical update till now.. ( when i filled my visa there is no section section to upload medical in my visa file.. my consultant is saying that hospital has send it to immigration directly)
Did you submitted an upfront medical tests with your application, and was the application submitted online?
Application is online
Medical was upfront in last week of may
Bio on 9th july
Review of eligibility started ..
No other update