+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Vishal01

Mar 27, 2019
Hey man!
Congrats on getting the visa first of all.
I wanted to ask you from which day did you file go in "Reviewing your eligibility" phase.

I did biometric on 12th july.
Medical passed on 24th
Biometric Correspondence Letter on 29th
my file started it's review on 29th as well

I have got no updates after that 20 days are way over. Help me out man. I'm freaking out.
Thanks bro
Review started immediately after i got my biometric correspondence letter.
Dont worry, i think u will get your approval on mon or tuesday

Reactions: nirvigna

Jotkaur5

Nov 30, 2018
They state that your application is in progress and will send u message when we start reviewing ur eligibility (what does it mean ? ) it means they have to start the review yet

Reactions: TommiBanks

Gagan 55

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
They state that your application is in progress and will send u message when we start reviewing ur eligibility (what does it mean ? ) it means they have to start the review yet
No it is not started yet your eligibility portion will be written as " we are review your eligibility " when they will start reviewing your eligibility by the way whats your timeline for application

Jotkaur5

Nov 30, 2018
I applied under sds on 27 June bio on 3rd medical updated on 16th July and still I am waiting on 30th they showed the status which I updated above ⬆

TommiBanks

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
Not real
If my medical is not updated that is negative point???
Thanks but it depends on few factors; if you had a medical upfront submitted with your app or you were requested to submitting it afterwards but you'll probably know the results already if you had asked for a copy from the hospital where it was carried out.

Just compose yourself. We are all humans, and whenever we're anticipating or expecting something we get agitated.

Good luck y'all.