Applied 3 May
Biometrics updated 6 may
Review started - 28 May
Refusal letter - 3 June

Reapplied - 14 July
Update - 23 July
Start reviewing eligibility
Since then no update

My course starting 4 sept...can i expect and answer this week??

Last edited:

TommiBanks

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
Any upfront médical result aren't sent by the hospital because, you haven't been asked for it.
I have done with my medical on 21 may and I submitted my visa file under sds on 11 july biometrics done on 16 july . I just got my biometrics updated on my portal it is showing there "biometric completed on 16" no medical update till now.. ( when i filled my visa there is no section section to upload medical in my visa file.. my consultant is saying that hospital has send it to immigration directly)

TommiBanks

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
Which country are you applying from? And what was your reason for refusal the first time?
timeline of file:
Study permit outside canada
Applied 3 May
Biometrics updated 6 may
Review started - 28 May
Refusal letter - 3 June

Reapplied - 14 July
Update - 23 July
Start reviewing eligibility
Since then no update

My course starting 4 sept...can i expect and answer this week??

hisha34567

Jul 31, 2019
Which country are you applying from? And what was your reason for refusal the first time?
am applying from mauritius, the reasons were

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit. •
I am not satisfied that you have sufficient funds, including income or assets, to carry out your stated purpose in coming to Canada or to maintain yourself while in Canada and to effect your departure. •
-Applicants are required to provide proof of funds sufficient to cover the full tuition fees for the first year of study as well as living/travel expenses of CAD$12,000 - the funds you have submitted are not sufficient

I've successfully explained everything and then submitted my application again

but this then no update.

Lovedeep77

Jul 29, 2019
Just got original ppr request! I have a 6 year study gap and was very nervous since the last month.
Anyway here's my timeline.

Applied online non SDS : 25 june
Biometrics submitted : 28 June
Medicals updated : 25 July
Correspondence letter : 2 August
Original ppr : 3 August
How you justified your gap bro can you tell me please because i got 4 years gap too please

Reactions: TommiBanks

rajuy1

Jan 2, 2019
Nepal
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Delhi
Hey guys, I'm an electronics and communication engineer graduated in 2017 from VTU affiliated College. I'm from Nepal and planning to apply for graduate certificate program Wireless Networking in Lambton College for January 2020 intake. If all documents are properly managed, what are the chances of getting my visa approved ? Please help me out. Thank you.

TommiBanks

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
Tou
am applying from mauritius, the reasons were

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit. •
I am not satisfied that you have sufficient funds, including income or assets, to carry out your stated purpose in coming to Canada or to maintain yourself while in Canada and to effect your departure. •
-Applicants are required to provide proof of funds sufficient to cover the full tuition fees for the first year of study as well as living/travel expenses of CAD$12,000 - the funds you have submitted are not sufficient

I've successfully explained everything and then submitted my application again

but this then no update.
Thanks have to have these details changed before reapplying if you don't want to get the same results as the first application.

TommiBanks

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
50:50
Hey guys, I'm an electronics and communication engineer graduated in 2017 from VTU affiliated College. I'm from Nepal and planning to apply for graduate certificate program Wireless Networking in Lambton College for January 2020 intake. If all documents are properly managed, what are the chances of getting my visa approved ? Please help me out. Thank you.