+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Mohd Farhan

Sep 21, 2018
Guys today my biometrics was upsated it is shgowing you passed biometrics my medicals was also passed now when to expect my visa....i applied under sds online on 5 July biometrics done and upsated on same day...

iamamar11

Jul 18, 2019
folks on my portal it's displaying a page with Application is under process as a application status on left side and on right side it's displaying my name, UCI, Application number, date of received and biometric with biometric number ,date of biometric, Expiry date.

every row and column is filled, I did not receive any mail regarding biometric passed. just biometric date and expiry date is mentioned.
now please tell me whether my biometric is passed or not?

JASS9770

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
folks on my portal it's displaying a page with Application is under process as a application status on left side and on right side it's displaying my name, UCI, Application number, date of received and biometric with biometric number ,date of biometric, Expiry date.

every row and column is filled, I did not receive any mail regarding biometric passed. just biometric date and expiry date is mentioned.
now please tell me whether my biometric is passed or not?
Can't say,sometimes they don't update these things.

ndse2

Jul 15, 2019
Applied on June 1st and biometrics on June 4th still waiting and waiting and waiting.... I am feeling devastated and to cry
Dear I feel for you . I can understand your agony . In this hard times patience is the key .
Remember this is not the end of the world . There is always a next time / another opportunity. Maybe god has something better in store for you . Stay positive/ my good wishes