+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

muse114

Jul 6, 2019
Friends,
Today, I received Police certificate request letter and my eligibility turned to under review. However, I already enclosed one Police certificate with my application and I got now this new request for both my home country and country of residence. My question is:
Should I send them again the same one I used attached or find a new one again?
Second, how this request effect my overall application acceptance rate in your experience?

cheeku1210

Apr 16, 2019
Friends,
Today, I received Police certificate request letter and my eligibility turned to under review. However, I already enclosed one Police certificate with my application and I got now this new request for both my home country and country of residence. My question is:
Should I send them again the same one I used attached or find a new one again?
Second, how this request effect my overall application acceptance rate in your experience?
is it necessary to submit police certificate in study visa application?
as i have seen people dnt submit and even i didnt submit.then why they ask from u?

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
as i have seen people dnt submit and even i didnt submit.then why they ask from u?
Depending on country you may or may not be required to submit it when you apply for the visa. IRCC can ask for police certificate if they feel that they require it.

muse114

Jul 6, 2019
Even me I don't know. According to CIC website, they said for study permit no need for Police certificate but if the vo needs you have to get one upon request

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019
Then that's odd, it might add a delay, but if there are no complications, you should get the visa.
Hi bruh
One doubt

I got biometrics cleared update under biometrics option in gckey... . Is it similar to biometrics correspondence letter or is it separately issued to folks who has applied for visa

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hi bruh
One doubt

I got biometrics cleared update under biometrics option in gckey... . Is it similar to biometrics correspondence letter or is it separately issued to folks who has applied for visa
I first got a we need your biometrics despite giving the biometrics already.

After sending a technical difficulty CSE, I got both medical passed and biometrics completed message on July 23rd for both. I also got a correspondence letter at the same time.

I am assuming the biometrics completed is something added after the new maintenance and it might have glitched for some people.

Are you sure you don't have a correspondence letter, it should be the 4th mail. If not I would suggest that you click on report a problem or mistake on this page button and report it.

Reactions: VaishOptimistic

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019
I first got a we need your biometrics despite giving the biometrics already.

After sending a technical difficulty CSE, I got both medical passed and biometrics completed message on July 23rd for both. I also got a correspondence letter at the same time.

I am assuming the biometrics completed is something added after the new maintenance and it might have glitched for some people.

Are you sure you don't have a correspondence letter, it should be the 4th mail. If not I would suggest that you click on report a problem or mistake on this page button and report it.

Thank you for the reply
I didn't get any separate email to notify me regarding to biometrics clearance update however I myself logged in and checked and it was mentioned u cleared biometrics on June 12th 2019....i will report it Bruh but u mentioned technical difficulty CSE - how did u submit this one? Do we have a separate provision to do so?? And also I think this is the new trend wherein they update biometrics option as well... I never heard this before from anyone

Reactions: Msbrar