+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

_bash12

Jul 22, 2019
Dude no question of next opportunity.... I from my childhood has dreamt of moving to Canada... My Bruh is citizen there.... I don't want to be here..... I can't tolerate pollution... Chaos everywhere.... Many things (bummed to say)
Dude you got your medical passed update yet?
Did you raise a webform?

Thank u for positive words

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019
Dear I feel for you . I can understand your agony . In this hard times patience is the key .
Remember this is not the end of the world . There is always a next time / another opportunity. Maybe god has something better in store for you . Stay positive/ my good wishes

I have patience.... I am just tensed as it happens to everyone as usual.... Wat do mean to say next opportunity or god has some other plans... That's something ridiculous to say for a person who is already sad...... I diddnt say I am refused.... I am waiting still.... Please if u had got visa don't speak to others this way which means to say new opportunity or whatever... This is the opportunity what I am waiting from years

ndse2

Jul 15, 2019
I have patience.... I am just tensed as it happens to everyone as usual.... Wat do mean to say next opportunity or god has some other plans... That's something ridiculous to say for a person who is already sad...... I diddnt say I am refused.... I am waiting still.... Please if u had got visa don't speak to others this way which means to say new opportunity or whatever... This is the opportunity what I am waiting from years
Dear Vaish , I can sense your emotions . I will not like to respond to your reply as you got me all
Wrong . Nevertheless I wish you al the success

Reactions: VaishOptimistic

Sulkysquidward

Jul 19, 2019
Hi, I did it on May 9th, and completed on May 20th with biometrics, the only change in my application was yesterday, at the Biometrics heading, it changed to "completed". What about you?
Hi, I submitted it on 5th May with biometrics which got updated four days later on 9th May after that I have received no further updates.

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019
Dear Vaish , I can sense your emotions . I will not like to respond to your reply as you got me all

Okay thank u... Wish u success as well
Another opportunity sounded bit hurting to me because I want this opportunity to work that's all... Best wishes...good luck

Reactions: ndse2

mirsamiul

Jul 3, 2019
I've got offer letter from Fanshawe College in September Intake. But I didn't submit my file to vfs yet. I heard that Canada visa ratio is low right now.But my file is ready submit.
What should i do?
My Background
SSC 2015- GPA:5.00 out of 5
HSC 2017- GPA 4.42 ot of 5
IELTS 6.5
My major was Science.
Currently I'm studying in Bachelor of Business Administration(General) in a renowned university in Bangladesh. I've completed 30 credits already.

cheeku1210

Apr 16, 2019
Sds online
Medical 24 june
File lodge 3 july
Bio metric 5 july chandigarh
Passport request 24 july 4:40 pm
24 july 8 pm...... Partyyyyy beer time :)
congrats bro....when u get ur medical updste?
As i gave biometric on 15th july.when can i expect my medical update or result?
Today my biometric status changed to completed.
kindly revert

Kohliabhi

May 17, 2018
congrats bro....when u get ur medical updste?
As i gave biometric on 15th july.when can i expect my medical update or result?
Today my biometric status changed to completed.
kindly revert
Bro my agent had the password and id.. To be i honest i didnt even called them for updates iwhole time i was sitting tight and fingers crossed.. I just got there call today for passport request....

Reactions: Msbrar

Chrrma

Jul 13, 2019

2 mails are from do not reply says u have new meassage on u r account or one mail say like this nd other mail was blank

Reactions: Msbrar