+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Thank you for the reply
I didn't get any separate email to notify me regarding to biometrics clearance update however I myself logged in and checked and it was mentioned u cleared biometrics on June 12th 2019....i will report it Bruh but u mentioned technical difficulty CSE - how did u submit this one? Do we have a separate provision to do so?? And also I think this is the new trend wherein they update biometrics option as well... I never heard this before from anyone
Just scroll down under the messages, and you will see a button that says "report a problem or mistake on this page ". It's a grey color box with the text inside. It should be just under your Biometric request message, etc.

JASS9770

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Thank you for the reply
I didn't get any separate email to notify me regarding to biometrics clearance update however I myself logged in and checked and it was mentioned u cleared biometrics on June 12th 2019....i will report it Bruh but u mentioned technical difficulty CSE - how did u submit this one? Do we have a separate provision to do so?? And also I think this is the new trend wherein they update biometrics option as well... I never heard this before from anyone
I also did not receive any separate mail.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Thank you for the reply
There were posts here about the biometrics completed message after the maintenance was completed. So, that's what I am assuming it is something new.

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019
Just scroll down under the messages, and you will see a button that says "report a problem or mistake on this page ". It's a grey color box with the text inside. It should be just under your Biometric request message, etc.

Yaeh I clicked on it but nothing happened then..... I find it very unusual because I enrolled biometrics on June 4th and it says biometrics completed on June 12th 2019 ,how is it possible?? And also I checked list of messages in gckey account and didn't find correspondence letter but only found biometrics instruction letter

Reactions: Msbrar

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019
There were posts here about the biometrics completed message after the maintenance was completed. So, that's what I am assuming it is something new.

Yaaeh I too think so... It's something new..... Also Bruh do u have any idea why it shows some other date on which biometrics completed instead actual biometrics enrollment date

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019
Some people got updates/passport request without getting a mail, so it could be a technical issue. I don't think getting a mail or not is an indication on your application.
This is true... Some people never got an email but actually in gckey account it was mentioned approved with ppr.... It has happened instances do exist

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Yaaeh I too think so... It's something new..... Also Bruh do u have any idea why it shows some other date on which biometrics completed instead actual biometrics enrollment date
I don't have any idea about that, hopefully it does not delay the process any longer.

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019
Yes, just fill the info, mention your problem and take a screenshot and upload it. After that you will get another screen with a button called continue in the bottom, press it, and then your Technical CSE should be sent.

Thank u but how can I figure out if I really have any technical issues or not.... I have already got an update pertaining to biometrics and no one knows how exactly the trend goes so how can I justify that there is technical issues in page or what should I mention

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Thank u but how can I figure out if I really have any technical issues or not.... I have already got an update pertaining to biometrics and no one knows how exactly the trend goes so how can I justify that there is technical issues in page or what should I mention
If biometrics is completed, you should have got a biometrics letter. At least for me, I got the correspondence letter at the same time of biometrics being updated as completed.

Reactions: VaishOptimistic