+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Mohd Farhan

Sep 21, 2018
guys if i had all my docmnts rdy and perfect for online sds visa application so how much time will it take to get approval for sep 2k19 intake

Geneviève01

Nov 16, 2018
Hi, most times we don’t necessary need agents to help with these things because some of them don’t even know anything and they make the application even worse.

Anyway, you would have to wait for the visa officers to get back to you by asking for your médicale as opposed to just getting everything sorted at once. It’s no big deal, it’s just going to make the process longer.

Hi,

I hired an agent to file my visa applicatio thinking they will do it perfectly and I will get my Visa asap. Turned out the agency was too damn ignorant and the agent assigned to me had no idea about Canada study permit.

She did not upload my medical information letter at all.

Will IRCC refer me back for getting it done?

PS: I did the worst mistake of my life by hiring an agent for this purpose. :(

Reactions: kopalsoni

1299MehtabSingh

Nov 29, 2018
Punjab
LANDED..........
04-09-2019
It has been a week since I gave my biometrics and application status is background check in process. So, os background check taking time or VO hasn't started reviewing my case?

meghdee

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Hey everyone, I applied for study permit on 23 april And on 13 june i received medical request, On 22 june status was changed to 'medical passed'. Anyone knows how much time embassy will take to process my application. Truely, waiting is unbearable. BTW i am from India.
I don't know how much time, but I'm in the same position. Applied May 14th, still waiting for medical request. Good to know that yours came after 7 weeks, that gives me hope that we will get our request soon. I don't think it will be much longer for you now. Let's hope for the best!

Reactions: Manvir Singh Kanjla

1299MehtabSingh

Nov 29, 2018
Punjab
LANDED..........
04-09-2019
I don't know how much time, but I'm in the same position. Applied May 14th, still waiting for medical request. Good to know that yours came after 7 weeks, that gives me hope that we will get our request soon. I don't think it will be much longer for you now. Let's hope for the best!
Did you apply under non-SDS or university category?

Gagan 55

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
How long will it take to get an offerletter from st. Lawerance kingston college ? I have applied on 26 june for january intake? Anyone having same case?

1299MehtabSingh

Nov 29, 2018
Punjab
LANDED..........
04-09-2019
Hey everyone, I applied for study permit on 23 april And on 13 june i received medical request, On 22 june status was changed to 'medical passed'. Anyone knows how much time embassy will take to process my application. Truely, waiting is unbearable. BTW i am from India.
Did you apply under non-SDS or university category?