+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Jun 25, 2019
Friends, I have applied for study permit online from India.
How do I know where my application is being processed?
At which office are online applications processed?

Jun 25, 2019
I haven't received any such letter. I had received Student Confirmation letter the day I submitted my application online and that does't mention any IRCC Office at which processing is being done.

You might have received student acknowledgment letter and that reflects i which visa office your application is!

000820meet

Apr 25, 2019
On 21st june, i recieved mail from delhi embassy it is student Acknowledgement letter. I have applied visa at 7june under non sds category. I don't known what is these email is all about can anyone help me? After how many days i will get my decision?

meghdee

Star Member
May 1, 2019
I haven't received any such letter. I had received Student Confirmation letter the day I submitted my application online and that does't mention any IRCC Office at which processing is being done.
The student acknowledgement letter from your visa processing office comes 2 weeks after you send your application. At least that's when I got mine and others as well.

altair1995

Star Member
May 10, 2019
The student acknowledgement letter from your visa processing office comes 2 weeks after you send your application. At least that's when I got mine and others as well.
Hi Meghdee.

The student acknowledgment letter comes even for those who applied online?

meghdee

Star Member
May 1, 2019
On 21st june, i recieved mail from delhi embassy it is student Acknowledgement letter. I have applied visa at 7june under non sds category. I don't known what is these email is all about can anyone help me? After how many days i will get my decision?
Yes, it is the student acknowledgement letter. It is just acknowledging that the Delhi office has received your application and will be processing it. It also gives details if you need to change any information on your application. That is all. No one can say how many days. Sometimes it's within 2 weeks, sometimes 7 weeks (which is where mine is at the moment). I believe processing time goes based on when they start reviewing your eligibility.

1299MehtabSingh

Nov 29, 2018
Punjab
LANDED..........
04-09-2019
Still on it because my major issue is that I don't have a strong sponsoreship so I am giving it up for now, thinking of any europ to move to at least to work and study then after my program I can figure other way to Canada..
Work hard and never give up.
God bless you bro. You motivated everyone in this thread. Thanks for that. Hope you achieve great heights.

Reactions: Lizahyd

Seema81

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
The major reason for ur refusal according to my assumption is pathetic score in IELTS or deviation from educational background .... The way u posted ur comment shows that u have good command over English so I would highly recommend u to score excellent band next time in IELTS and then reapply for visa..... 5.5/6 bands r always less than threshold or minimum bands in Ielts... Try to score above 7.5 then apply again with strong sop and choose course which suits ur current job or related to ur educational background
It's my nephew case.he has bio in 12th and applied to relevant course with biology as prerequisite