+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

meghdee

Star Member
May 1, 2019
How does the acknowledgment email look or what does it say so that I know if I got it or not. And I also haven’t heard anything not even a medical request. This is week 7!
"Your application is in process and is proceeding normally. We have received a large number of study permit applications from students wanting to start their studies in Canada at the same time as you. We are processing the applications as quickly as possible." This was the second one I got. Then it just has information on how to contact if I need to change any documents.

Tarandeep1995

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
purpose of visit and current employment situation. Did you get your visa? Where did you apply from?
Nope I also got refusal letter stating purpose of visit and proposed study mismatch.. I attach justification letter and loan sanction letter and property valuation paper this time.. Hope to get my visa soon.

I applied from new delhi.. Sds online
2 application on 20 june 2019

Szee

Jun 20, 2019
Nope I also got refusal letter stating purpose of visit and proposed study mismatch.. I attach justification letter and loan sanction letter and property valuation paper this time.. Hope to get my visa soon.

I applied from new delhi.. Sds online
2 application on 20 june 2019
I'm sure this time you will get. All the best!

Reactions: afrotimy

Sc21

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
"Your application is in process and is proceeding normally. We have received a large number of study permit applications from students wanting to start their studies in Canada at the same time as you. We are processing the applications as quickly as possible." This was the second one I got. Then it just has information on how to contact if I need to change any documents.
Hi I received the same letter yesterday

Seema81

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
Please look at my case.n give valuable suggestions.two previous refusals.first one with course not relevant, language abilities,future plans,will not come back to your country.
Second refusal again same plus financial abilities plus you are not a genuine student.
College George brown
Course health office administration
September 19 intake
IELTS 6/5.5 in two modules
8 months training in a hospital as office assistant which I didn't showed in first application but showed in second one
Gap of 2 years,passed 12th in 2017
Now reappearing for IELTS.if score improves,n I become eligible to apply under SDS,what are the chances for visa success?

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019
Please look at my case.n give valuable suggestions.two previous refusals.first one with course not relevant, language abilities,future plans,will not come back to your country.
Second refusal again same plus financial abilities plus you are not a genuine student.
College George brown
Course health office administration
September 19 intake
IELTS 6/5.5 in two modules
8 months training in a hospital as office assistant which I didn't showed in first application but showed in second one
Gap of 2 years,passed 12th in 2017
Now reappearing for IELTS.if score improves,n I become eligible to apply under SDS,what are the chances for visa success?
The major reason for ur refusal according to my assumption is pathetic score in IELTS or deviation from educational background .... The way u posted ur comment shows that u have good command over English so I would highly recommend u to score excellent band next time in IELTS and then reapply for visa..... 5.5/6 bands r always less than threshold or minimum bands in Ielts... Try to score above 7.5 then apply again with strong sop and choose course which suits ur current job or related to ur educational background

Rick-Sanchez

Dec 26, 2018
Karachi, Pakistan
Visa Office......
Online Application at Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
11-06-2019
Passport Req..
08-07-2019
Hey.

I did my upfront medical on 6 March 2019.
When I applied for my study permit on 11 June, I uploaded the e-medical sheet to IRCC.

Today CIC sent me the medical examination instructions form. They sent me the IMM 1017E form.

I just don't know what to do. Why did they send me? Do I have to give my medical again?
Any ideas?

Anonymous2k19

Jun 22, 2019
Hi
Is it possible to do my medical exam after submitting my application even if they haven’t requested me to? Or should I wait for them to request me to

Sarthak7295

Apr 26, 2019
Hello everyone,
I am very concerned as I have applied for the student SDS visa on paper on May 8, 2019, at VFS Jalandhar and submitted the Biometric along with it.
I did give upfront medical before application. Till now only my background check is under process and medical passed on 9 May. Other than that I just got 2 acknowledgment letters one on 22 May and 2nd on 5 June. After that I got nothing and I am deeply concerned.
I also wrote to them through Webform last Thursday but they replied today that Application is under review.
Can anyone help me in the sitiuation?
Hey when did you link your application ?

Reactions: 1299MehtabSingh

MoHadhrami

Jun 5, 2018
Yes it is possible...do get it done as soon as possible....when they request you can easily give them your report to avoid delay
I just did my Medical yesterday before they requested it and after submitting my application. How can you give them the report when they send you the instructions to go do the Medical? Webform?

Jun 25, 2019
Hi
I had applied for visa via the GCkey account on 13 June.
Upfront medical was done on 9 June before applying online.
The Biometrics were given on 17th June.
I’m waiting for any further response since then.

When I had applied online, there was no place to upload the proof of upfront medical exam. So I uploaded it with other optional documents. I’m afraid that they might ask me undergo the exam again.

Is there any way out if it? I’ve read on various other threads that applicants faced this issue but no solution has been provided on forums to this problem.

Please guide how to go about this issue.

Hey.

I did my upfront medical on 6 March 2019.
When I applied for my study permit on 11 June, I uploaded the e-medical sheet to IRCC.

Today CIC sent me the medical examination instructions form. They sent me the IMM 1017E form.

I just don't know what to do. Why did they send me? Do I have to give my medical again?
Any ideas?