+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

mandpreet

Star Member
May 16, 2019
Hey i have aa query
In My gic form I’m not able to put my middle name i have creted my account with first and last name only .Will it cause any issue while paying my gic amount?PLzz need urgent help!!!!

Anonymous2k19

Jun 22, 2019
When did they start your eligibility review? I applied May 14th and it took them 2 weeks to start the review. My country is showing processing is 4 weeks, but we've been waiting 6 weeks total now. I think the processing time is from when they start to review your file. But they also say processing times are for 80% of the applications, not 100%.
They started reviewing the application about a week after I submitted. I live in Zambia but we don’t have a VAC here so I had to go to Tanzania to do my biometrics and I guess that’s where my application is being processed from. Zambia processing time is 5 weeks but Tanzania is 9 weeks so I get it now.

You said you submitted yours May 14th? Have you gotten any correspondence ever since? Medicals done?

narayanjha65

Star Member
May 28, 2019
I too got refused exactly the same reason as yours:
"one or more of: Qualifications, previous studies, academic record, level of establishment, current employment and /or future plans.

What is the meaning of Academic record? what we have to prove for academic record?
According to me, qualification, previous studies and academic record are the same ...how are they different from one another???
It will be really helpful if anyone could explain...Please.
Thanks in advance.
as understand brother,academic record meaning percentage,you have to request the university/college that they send a reply that your percentage is sufficient and submit it to ircc in reapply or do some short term courses and show it,previous qualification,you have to show,how it is related to proposed studies.thanks,i have done like that only,now god should help.

RanjeetSingh16

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
10-Apr-19: Application submitted online General

11-Apr-19: Biometric instruction letter received

12-Apr-19: Biometrics submitted at VAC Delhi

12-Apr-19: VFS tracking 20190412*******

15-Apr-19: 20190412******** received at VAC transit to IRCC

24-Apr-19: Received Student acknowledgement letter
Wow that’s great soo fast may I know what’s your IELTS score and under which category you have applied !

Vishalreddy77

Jun 23, 2019
Hey i have aa query
In My gic form I’m not able to put my middle name i have creted my account with first and last name only .Will it cause any issue while paying my gic amount?PLzz need urgent help!!!!
Details of your GIC account name and your bank should match with your passport name
Its too fast dude.. Which country you have applied? And in which category ?
Canada sds