NONE
AOR Received.
15-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Appliaction
Med's Request
20-03-2015
Hello Friends,

Someone had posted how to arrange your sop. Can someone post it I can’t find it. My brother who applied on 24 May got a refusal today. This is a 3rd refusal two years ago he applied for visitors visa twice he was denied and now study permit. We want to try one more time.

roks

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Anyone going to nscc? Just wondering why they don't reply to emails.
Hi there, I am going. You just need to email them through the threads they are giving or the contact person they provided. From which country are you?

Catpaws14

Star Member
Sep 3, 2017
Hi there, I am going. You just need to email them through the threads they are giving or the contact person they provided. From which country are you?
Hi. I am from Philippines but applying outside PH. I received my LOA and applied online regular just yesterday for fall 2019. LOA took time plus it is hard to complete the requirement when applying outside. Hopefully I get an update by July.

Fyi meds & bio done from previous application

cohen1992

Jan 14, 2018
PASSPORT REQUEST!!!!

Application Submitted:
20 May 2019 12:35 p.m. IST.
Application Submission Confirmation: 1 Minute later
Biometrics Request: 21 May 2019 12:49 p.m. IST
Biometrics Done: 22 May 2019 at 10:38:19 a.m. IST
Biometrics Updated: Seconds after biometrics was done.
Correspondence Letter 1: June 3, 2019 at 8:55AM IST
Medical Passed: June 6, 2019
Correspondence Letter: June 18, 2019 @ 3:35 PM (EST) Toronto Time
Passport Request: June 19, 2019 @ 3:51 PM (EST) Toronto Time

I have 4 years of gap, no IELTS and had an active Express Entry Profile which was withdrawn 10 hours prior to submission of my student visa. I hope everyone gets approved really soon. I filed my visa on my own.

I am presently in Toronto. I will not be submitting my passport for another few weeks.

Richy2

Star Member
May 13, 2019
No issue don't u worry abt dat coz suppose if you forget your username, you will need a new GCKey and be required to restart your application.
Please, what do you mean by restart your application. Because I have lost my username and want to created new gckey account. Will that make the processing time long?

rabanos

May 28, 2019
Hello everyone hope you are doing great!
I wonder if anyone has the same situation as I:
I'm the principal applicant as a student and also I included in the application my husband and my two children for TRV.
I received on 17th jun the medical request, that was a great advanced... but on 18th june, just next day, my husband and my children got a refusal letter (the general reason: "I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident...." for all of them), that's really broke my heart!!! I'm still in process even they had the refusal.

Do you think that their refusal could affect my process? And if in the wonderfull scenario I get the visa and the student permit, my family could reapply with greater chances?

Thank you in advanced for any comment.

Miss Jenny

May 28, 2019
PASSPORT REQUEST!!!!

Application Submitted:

I have 4 years of gap, no IELTS and had an active Express Entry Profile which was withdrawn 10 hours prior to submission of my student visa. I hope everyone gets approved really soon. I filed my visa on my own.

I am presently in Toronto. I will not be submitting my passport for another few weeks.

for the first correspondence letter, was it a biometric validation letter?

Did u do an upfront medical or u got a medical request?

1299MehtabSingh

Nov 29, 2018
Punjab
LANDED..........
04-09-2019
PASSPORT REQUEST!!!!

Application Submitted:

Congrats. What do you mean by gap my friend? Were not you working? Or just that you didn't attend any educational institute.

helloboy

Star Member
May 17, 2019
Hello everyone hope you are doing great!
I wonder if anyone has the same situation as I:
I'm the principal applicant as a student and also I included in the application my husband and my two children for TRV.
I received on 17th jun the medical request, that was a great advanced... but on 18th june, just next day, my husband and my children got a refusal letter (the general reason: "I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident...." for all of them), that's really broke my heart!!! I'm still in process even they had the refusal.

Do you think that their refusal could affect my process? And if in the wonderfull scenario I get the visa and the student permit, my family could reapply with greater chances?

Thank you in advanced for any comment.
Hey what was your profile ? And did you apply trough VFS ? Any forms you have missed ? How did you check your application status ? I can't link my spouse's application. It has been 4 weeks by the way no email. Upfront medical and biometrics. I got medical passed email june 4th

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
Please for those writing sops, you need your sop to be in bullet form with each talking about a certain aspect... no1 should start with your introduction/background...you full name, date of birth, where you are from, name of your family...where they are from....i see sops with no introductions, no format...just go straight to I am dis, I did this here, I have certificate in this, bla bla bla...thats why vo use vague cos it's vague. No 2, talk about why you are doing so so course...this is where you try to align your previous degree with wat your intended course, pick some courses in your final year or 3rd year to align with it. Also here is where u talk about your experience, what you have been doing after your degree that pushed u to wanna do so so course. This is where u need to be very very very CONVINCING. Spend more time here than any other place... No3 and 4, should talk about why canada and why so so school... Google can do that for u... No5 should be titled Travel history.. here even if u have not left your country before since you were born..you just tell the vo, you haven't been opportune to travel outside of your country before but I have had the chance to travel to (name all the states you have gone to), which gave me the opportunity to experience different cultures and traditions, visit different places. Each time I travelled, I always respected and obeyed the laws, rules and regulations of the state/country and always returned home because there's no place like home (your country/state). No 6, the home ties... here pls try to list all the full names of your family and their respective date of birth starting from your dad wat he does, to the last person in the family where all of you are from again. This saves the vo time to start checking for their birth certificates... Finally, Your plans after studies, this is where you need to actually show you have a plan or something that you tend to offer to your country wen you return (new ideas to improve the economy or employment for people, it can be anything so long it's realistic and possible). This aspect actually helps you to avoid purpose of visit in a way.... If you noticed I didn't include anything concerning how much I have in my account or my sponors cos I believe as long as i submitted a bank statement the vo should look at it there...this avoids the vo focusing so much on how much you are making or have.. also try to grow the habit of praying...

Catpaws14

Star Member
Sep 3, 2017
Hi submitted my application June 19 online and status (only one day). I received an email that there was an update on my profile but didn't see any.

Biometrics is in my profile as they have this from before altho it says we do not need your fingerprints etc

Meds I've done before (in April) as well but this is still we do not need etc...