+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

$ukhr@j

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
But than there will be two accounts on my name and i suppose this will confuse embassy on which account to update the result..
No issue don't u worry abt dat coz suppose if you forget your username, you will need a new GCKey and be required to restart your application.

Reactions: Richy2

Fluffy_020865

Jun 16, 2019
Hi all. This forum has been extremely helpful in terms of insights. Thought I'd help the general morale and pay it forward.

I made an online application for my study permit on 23 April 2019 from India (Non-SDS). Finished my biometrics formalities on 26 April 2019. I had already competed my medical check up before applying.

Thereafter, there were two standard auto-generated student acknowledgement emails sent on 07 May 2019 and 21 May 2019 respectively. However, there were no visible movements on my online account. Naturally i spent every day checking my account at least 10 times. Around 20 days after I had submitted my application, I realized that I had inadvertently missed out on providing certain information on my Family Information Form. I was understandably depressed about my application because this could be a possible reason for refusal. I immediately sent a revised form through the IRCC web form portal. No one from IRCC acknowledged that email, but I've been told that it's nothing to fret over.

I subsequently sent another web form inquiring about my application after the normal processing period had ended.

Then something quite peculiar happened. On 04 June 2019 and 05 June 2019, i received two biometrics correspondence letters. I was not sure if this meant a refusal or approval. But a bare perusal of the information provided across forums made me understand that this means that a decision has been made.
Sure enough, a day after I received the second letter, my online application was approved.

I am writing this to tell you all to sit tight and not lose hope. Yes, visa processing takes time and it is a very difficult process. Yes, the wait is unbearable. But it all turns out for the best in the end. We need to understand that there are a large number of applicants and this is peak processing time. But the folks at IRCC are doing their job. And they have been far more understanding than I could've fathomed. Be extremely transparent in your application and prepare a strong SOP. It helps.

Good luck to all of you!
Thank you, it was genuinely helpful in lifting my spirits! Congratulations!

vesment

Jun 14, 2019
Hey I got a rejection now on the following issues • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of
residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay.
am even yet to get update on my upfront medicals though and its just 3 weeks from the date i applied
Please I want to know where I can get gcm note.
Am confused what this thing means or if you know any visa agent in Nigeria

harman145

Star Member
Jun 1, 2019
hello frnds can anyone help.Today i open my gckey account nd i saw that current status of my file is showing profile nd application updated then i again open my gckey account current status shows submitted same as past

Dabe93

Mar 11, 2019
Hello family
i got rejected today after 11 weeks of application.
below are the reasons, i want to order GCMs notes
guide me now to do it pleasee
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.
• Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue.
• Based on a review of your submission and circumstances, not satisfied that your genuine intent is to study.

iamjomy786

May 13, 2019
Hello guys, I have got my visa yesterday. However since I am doing a health related course I have to submit Immunization records to my college. However I donot have all of the records since the time I was a kid. Has anyone of you faced the same issue? Kindly help me

vesment

Jun 14, 2019
got rejected on the following reasons
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your travel history. • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence. • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit., please how can i reply or if am reapplying, how can i reapply and reply the above reasons

Soniaguggi

Jun 14, 2019
Hello guys, I have got my visa yesterday. However since I am doing a health related course I have to submit Immunization records to my college. However I donot have all of the records since the time I was a kid. Has anyone of you faced the same issue? Kindly help me

Soniaguggi

Jun 14, 2019
Which date and catagory you applied pls tell me?

Soniaguggi

Jun 14, 2019
Hello family
i got rejected today after 11 weeks of application.
below are the reasons, i want to order GCMs notes
guide me now to do it pleasee
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.
• Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue.
• Based on a review of your submission and circumstances, not satisfied that your genuine intent is to study.
When u applied and which catagory?

slmprtyl

Jun 5, 2019
Guys,

I applied within Canada on 3rd April general stream. Got no updates ever since. Wrote two letter through web form, and told me still in progress. I don't know how long i am going wait??? No useful answer when i call IRCC centre...

Soniaguggi

Jun 14, 2019
Guys,

I applied within Canada on 3rd April general stream. Got no updates ever since. Wrote two letter through web form, and told me still in progress. I don't know how long i am going wait??? No useful answer when i call IRCC centre...
I also applied on 12 april and still no updates.under non sds.