+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

harman145

Star Member
Jun 1, 2019
hello frnds i submitted my paper application on 22 may at delhi vfs center nd biometric done on same day.Afterthat medical was pass on 27 may nd biometric details uploaded.First acknowledgement letter was received on 5th june nd second acknowledgement letter was received on 19th june.now can anyone help nd tell how many more days took IRRC office to have final decision.

chandru_veera

Oct 14, 2016
Hi all,
Re-applied on Jun 4
linked my paper application using my UCI and last name.
Jun 10 medical passed - updated in IRCC website.
current status :we are reviewing your eligibility.
my question is::
first time i received student acknowlege letter stating my UCI and Application number, but this time i didnt receive any letter.
do anybody received acknowledge letter for re-application. please confirm.

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019
Hi all,
Re-applied on Jun 4
first time i received student acknowlege letter stating my UCI and Application number, but this time i didnt receive any letter.

Applied first time... Medical passed but I haven't Received any ackownledgment letter.... If not now they may send us later after passport request

Tarandeep1995

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
Hi all,
Re-applied on Jun 4
Why embassy is taking so much time on your second application because my friend submitted his second application and got visa in 10 days.

meghdee

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Hello everyone hope you are doing great!
I wonder if anyone has the same situation as I:
I'm the principal applicant as a student and also I included in the application my husband and my two children for TRV.
I received on 17th jun the medical request, that was a great advanced... but on 18th june, just next day, my husband and my children got a refusal letter (the general reason: "I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident...." for all of them), that's really broke my heart!!! I'm still in process even they had the refusal.

Do you think that their refusal could affect my process? And if in the wonderfull scenario I get the visa and the student permit, my family could reapply with greater chances?

Thank you in advanced for any comment.
I'm a bit confused with your situation. What country are you applying from?
I also am the main applicant and applied for my husband to get an open work permit along with me. We are still waiting for our medical request. How long did it take to receive your medical request?
When we talked to immigration lawyers in Canada, they told us our applications were processed together and either both would be approved or both would be rejected. I didn't think it was possible for one to be approved and one rejected. But I do hope you get good news. I have heard it is more difficult to get visas after you have family present in Canada, then it will show stronger ties to Canada than in your home country.

rabanos

May 28, 2019
I'm a bit confused with your situation. What country are you applying from?
I also am the main applicant and applied for my husband to get an open work permit along with me. We are still waiting for our medical request. How long did it take to receive your medical request?
When we talked to immigration lawyers in Canada, they told us our applications were processed together and either both would be approved or both would be rejected. I didn't think it was possible for one to be approved and one rejected. But I do hope you get good news. I have heard it is more difficult to get visas after you have family present in Canada, then it will show stronger ties to Canada than in your home country.
Hi, we are from El Salvador.
We started the application on May 17
Biometrics requested (for my husband and me) on May 23 and done on May 28
Medical exam requested (just for me) June 17, I will take it this friday ... I'm still in process.
Refusal letter (for my husband and my kids) on Jun 17

I knew the same thing as you, all would be approved or all would be rejected, no differents results in the same application. For that reason I think that my process is going to fail too, but I guess I have to try. I feel now that all that stuff of family reunification and they care of the family are Bull SH***t, I feel angry rigth now.

Maybe our failed was has asked for a TRV for my husband and not a OWP, maybe....
Hope you'll get the best results and success on your application

Reactions: meghdee

rabanos

May 28, 2019
Hey what was your profile ? And did you apply trough VFS ? Any forms you have missed ? How did you check your application status ? I can't link my spouse's application. It has been 4 weeks by the way no email. Upfront medical and biometrics. I got medical passed email june 4th

Hi! we did it online, 1 application for the entire family, so the application was automatic linked to my GCkey, it's where we checked the status.
We expected the resolution by the end of june, but we got it earlier and sadly with a refusal for them. My application is still in process, I will take the medical examen tomorrow, I guess I could expect I refusal too because the result of my family.

Hope you'll get the best results and success on your application.

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
hello frnds i submitted my paper application on 22 may at delhi vfs center nd biometric done on same day.Afterthat medical was pass on 27 may nd biometric details uploaded.First acknowledgement letter was received on 5th june nd second acknowledgement letter was received on 19th june.now can anyone help nd tell how many more days took IRRC office to have final decision.
Are your Eligibility in "Reviewing" and Background in "Processing"?

Reactions: harman145

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Hi all,
Re-applied on Jun 4
People have gotten decision without any acknowledgment letter also. :)

Reactions: chandru_veera

Rick-Sanchez

Dec 26, 2018
Karachi, Pakistan
Visa Office......
Online Application at Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
11-06-2019
Passport Req..
08-07-2019
Are your Eligibility in "Reviewing" and Background in "Processing"?
@myra20sharma.
I applied for my study permit and currently, it shows on CIC portal that they are reviewing my Eligibility and processing my Background.

I uploaded my Upfront Medical and provided my Biometrics.

Any Idea what happens next?
And How long till a new update?

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
@myra20sharma.
I applied for my study permit and currently, it shows on CIC portal that they are reviewing my Eligibility and processing my Background.

I uploaded my Upfront Medical and provided my Biometrics.

Any Idea what happens next?
And How long till a new update?
If medical is passed, you would now receive a "Correspondence Letter" a.k.a "Biometrics Validity Letter", followed by a decision. But nobody knows how long would it take. :)

newuser86

Jan 30, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2023
Med's Done....
09-02-2023
Hey guys,
Now that I have gotten the study permit, and I am thinking to apply for my spouse's open work permit and for my children to accompany me. Are there anyone else who is contemplating this, after their initial single application?