Nov 29, 2018
Punjab
LANDED..........
04-09-2019
Finally got the visa under University Checklist from Mumbai,
My timeline is as below:
15th May: Medial Done
23rd May: Applied at VFS Mumbai,
24th May: Application received at IRCC Bangalore.
29th May: Notification of Medical Passed
6th June: 1st Acknowledgement Letter
19th June: Correspondence letter of Biometrics
20th June: Approved in Portal

Thank you all for sharing their experiences and wish you all the best
Congratulations and thanks for sharing timeline.

lodicaleb

Nov 6, 2018
When i applied for visa on 19/05/2019, the Processing time For Congo DRC was 11 weeks, then in the beggining of the month of june it changed to 7weeks. Last week when i checked it was 24 weeks and this week it changed again to 20weeks. Can someone please explain what would be my processing time ?

newuser86

Jan 30, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2023
Med's Done....
09-02-2023
When i applied for visa on 19/05/2019, the Processing time For Congo DRC was 11 weeks, then in the beggining of the month of june it changed to 7weeks. Last week when i checked it was 24 weeks and this week it changed again to 20weeks. Can someone please explain what would be my processing time ?
The most recent (20 weeks now). They update this by the average processing time meaning the average time the majority of the applications takes to process. I believe that this current period is peak time for visitors and students to Canada. However, I do hope that your application get approved ASAP!
Best Wishes!

lodicaleb

Nov 6, 2018
The most recent (20 weeks now). They update this by the average processing time meaning the average time the majority of the applications takes to process. I believe that this current period is peak time for visitors and students to Canada. However, I do hope that your application get approved ASAP!
Best Wishes!
Thank you for your reply, i hope the same.

Fluffy_020865

Jun 16, 2019
hello frnds i submitted my paper application on 22 may at delhi vfs center nd biometric done on same day.Afterthat medical was pass on 27 may nd biometric details uploaded.First acknowledgement letter was received on 5th june nd second acknowledgement letter was received on 19th june.now can anyone help nd tell how many more days took IRRC office to have final decision.
What was subject and context of the initial acknowledgment letters

Reactions: harman145

harman145

Star Member
Jun 1, 2019
What was subject and context of the initial acknowledgment letters
Date: 5 June 2019

Application number:

UCI:

Dear HARMANPREET SINGH

Thank you for choosing Canada! We know this is a very exciting time in planning an important change in your life.

We have received your application for a study permit for Canada and your application is in process.

Your application number:

This is your file number, and it is specifically for this application and anything to do with this application - like documents we ask you to submit, or medical exams we ask you to undergo connected to this file number. It’s yours and yours alone.
Please use this application number for any communication with us about this file.

Your Unique Client Identifier (UCI):

This is your unique identification number, it’s all about YOU and every application you make is connected to your UCI. It is as unique as you are. You will keep this same UCI for all the subsequent applications you may submit to our department in the future.

What can you do to make sure your application is ready for processing?

· If you submitted your application online, check your Online Account regularly for status updates or see if we have sent you correspondence. Documents submitted this way reach an officer faster.

· If you submitted a paper application, link your application to an Online Account to check for status updates, and upload any documents that we request. Visit our website to learn more: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1223&top=3.

· If you are requested to provide documents, or you have received the medical instructions and forms, please complete the instructions and submit the necessary documents as soon as you can to avoid delays in the processing of your application.

· Please do not send us documents unless we have requested them. Your application is in queue for processing and sending us information we have not requested pulls resources away from file processing. If we need information, we will contact you.

Did you know? Sending case status enquiries or multiple documents takes resources away from file processing, resulting in longer processing times. We know you want to be sure we received your message, but sending us the same information multiple times pulls resources away from file processing, resulting in longer processing times for everyone.

Please remember we will contact you through the contact details provided on your application. We appreciate your patience and ask that you contact our office ONLY if there is a change in:

· your passport

· your mailing address, e-mail address, or phone number

· other NEW information relevant to your application (for example, you want to withdraw your application, or you want to add /revoke a representative)

If you need to update your information, send it to our office once, using only one method (Online Account or the Web form on the IRCC website or email). Please remember it is important to use your application number for any communication with us about this file.

As noted earlier, sending us information we have not requested pulls resources away from file processing, resulting in longer processing times. If we need the information, we will request it. Following the instructions listed above will help us use our office resources to process your application more efficiently.

Processing times

You can visit our website to learn more about processing times: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp. We show processing times to give you a general idea of how long a process takes. Processing times are updated weekly and can vary, depending on how many applications IRCC receives. During a period of time when a high number of applications are submitted (ex. before the start of an academic semester in Canada) processing times will increase.

In anticipation of our next communication with you, take a look at what awaits you in Canada and learn more about Canada athttps://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/study-permit/prepare-arrival.html.

You are an important client for our office and we appreciate your patience and cooperation in helping us serve you better.

Sincerely,

The New Delhi Migration Section

THIS IS A VALID COMPUTER GENERATED LETTER AND DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY SIGNATURE

Reactions: Preetkaur-gill

Fluffy_020865

Jun 16, 2019
Date: 5 June 2019

Application number:

UCI:

Dear HARMANPREET SINGH

Thank you for choosing Canada! We know this is a very exciting time in planning an important change in your life.

We have received your application for a study permit for Canada and your application is in process.

Your application number:

This is your file number, and it is specifically for this application and anything to do with this application - like documents we ask you to submit, or medical exams we ask you to undergo connected to this file number. It’s yours and yours alone.
Please use this application number for any communication with us about this file.

Your Unique Client Identifier (UCI):

This is your unique identification number, it’s all about YOU and every application you make is connected to your UCI. It is as unique as you are. You will keep this same UCI for all the subsequent applications you may submit to our department in the future.

What can you do to make sure your application is ready for processing?

· If you submitted your application online, check your Online Account regularly for status updates or see if we have sent you correspondence. Documents submitted this way reach an officer faster.

· If you submitted a paper application, link your application to an Online Account to check for status updates, and upload any documents that we request. Visit our website to learn more: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1223&top=3.

· If you are requested to provide documents, or you have received the medical instructions and forms, please complete the instructions and submit the necessary documents as soon as you can to avoid delays in the processing of your application.

· Please do not send us documents unless we have requested them. Your application is in queue for processing and sending us information we have not requested pulls resources away from file processing. If we need information, we will contact you.

Did you know? Sending case status enquiries or multiple documents takes resources away from file processing, resulting in longer processing times. We know you want to be sure we received your message, but sending us the same information multiple times pulls resources away from file processing, resulting in longer processing times for everyone.

Please remember we will contact you through the contact details provided on your application. We appreciate your patience and ask that you contact our office ONLY if there is a change in:

· your passport

· your mailing address, e-mail address, or phone number

· other NEW information relevant to your application (for example, you want to withdraw your application, or you want to add /revoke a representative)

If you need to update your information, send it to our office once, using only one method (Online Account or the Web form on the IRCC website or email). Please remember it is important to use your application number for any communication with us about this file.

As noted earlier, sending us information we have not requested pulls resources away from file processing, resulting in longer processing times. If we need the information, we will request it. Following the instructions listed above will help us use our office resources to process your application more efficiently.

Processing times

You can visit our website to learn more about processing times: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp. We show processing times to give you a general idea of how long a process takes. Processing times are updated weekly and can vary, depending on how many applications IRCC receives. During a period of time when a high number of applications are submitted (ex. before the start of an academic semester in Canada) processing times will increase.

In anticipation of our next communication with you, take a look at what awaits you in Canada and learn more about Canada athttps://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/study-permit/prepare-arrival.html.

You are an important client for our office and we appreciate your patience and cooperation in helping us serve you better.

Sincerely,

The New Delhi Migration Section

THIS IS A VALID COMPUTER GENERATED LETTER AND DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY SIGNATURE

Thank you Harman for the prompt response, this was very helpful for me.

Reactions: harman145