+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

MoHadhrami

Jun 5, 2018
Hi Guys,

Below is my timeline and I am starting to worry. My question is should I email the Abu Dhabi embassy, send a webform or what should I do?

Applied Online: April 11
Biometrics Request: April 12
Biometrics Submitted: April 15

Currently eligibility review and background check is in progress. I have not even yet received a medical request.
The normal processing time for applications from Qatar is now at 8 weeks and will almost be that time since I have given the Biometrics.

Note that I am a Yemen national and I understand it is more difficult for us, hence the worry.
Lots of things are tied to this as I need to prep for my MBA. I would appreciate your feedback.

newuser86

Jan 30, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2023
Med's Done....
09-02-2023
Has anyone every received this email while waiting??????????

There have been no updates to your application (*******) since you last checked your account. Thank you for your patience.

This message is intended for the following e-mail address: ***********. If this message is not for you, please delete it.
I had gotten that on May 10 after submitting on April 10, I think its an automatically generated email for when they have a lot of applications. Funny enough I gotten another one yesterday; June 9, after getting the approval on June 5. Maybe it's being generated monthly to those whose applications are not yet updated. I say not yet updated since my medical hasn't been updated to passed, and eligibility and background checks are still in progress phase. The system seems to be overloaded at this point, maybe with all the visitors visa that being submitted for the summer vacation period.... Who knows

gychemist

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
I had gotten that on May 10 after submitting on April 10, I think its an automatically generated email for when they have a lot of applications. Funny enough I gotten another one yesterday; June 9, after getting the approval on June 5. Maybe it's being generated monthly to those whose applications are not yet updated. I say not yet updated since my medical hasn't been updated to passed, and eligibility and background checks are still in progress phase. The system seems to be overloaded at this point, maybe with all the visitors visa that being submitted for the summer vacation period.... Who knows
Hey, Thanks... you send passport already for visa?

gychemist

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
yea sent off on Frriday

Hey I had asked in a post but you did not reply maybe missed it... Did you show proof of funds for full studies? If its okay to ask... my program is three years I showed about for 2 years average... coming to fall semester I also guess there is lots of application to process... I hope I hear something soon... as I did not do a upfront medical. Thanks.

MaddyK

May 12, 2019
Just now got my visa refusal. I have applied under sds (online) category. They refused it bcoz according to them I’ll not leave canada after completing my studies and second reason was that I have not submitted a valid letter of acceptance from my institute. But this was the only LOA that I got from my institute. What should I do now. Someone pls help. Pls suggest me something.

newuser86

Jan 30, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2023
Med's Done....
09-02-2023
Hey I had asked in a post but you did not reply maybe missed it... Did you show proof of funds for full studies? If its okay to ask... my program is three years I showed about for 2 years average... coming to fall semester I also guess there is lots of application to process... I hope I hear something soon... as I did not do a upfront medical. Thanks.
I had showed for the entire two year for I thought it would strengthen my application, but they really only require to see enough for the first year. So your 2 years will be sufficient. Best wishes!

Last edited:
Reactions: gychemist

Pre33

Star Member
Sep 23, 2017
Just now got my visa refusal. I have applied under sds (online) category. They refused it bcoz according to them I’ll not leave canada after completing my studies and second reason was that I have not submitted a valid letter of acceptance from my institute. But this was the only LOA that I got from my institute. What should I do now. Someone pls help. Pls suggest me something.
sorry to hear i know how it feels when did you apply? did you pass medical before getting the refusal? I re-applied on 31st May 2019, passed medical on 7th waiting for the decision hopefully an approval this week. I suggest you to re-apply with a strong Sop to convince visa officer about the raised concerns and take some experts advice good luck brother do not loose hope. #hope.

newuser86

Jan 30, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2023
Med's Done....
09-02-2023
I would strongly recommend that you reapply with reasons addressing the refusal points. Speak about the job prospects in your country and with your upgraded education you'll be in demand. And speak to your college/university about the acceptance letter. Best wishes!