+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

narayanjha65

Star Member
May 28, 2019
Just now got my visa refusal. I have applied under sds (online) category. They refused it bcoz according to them I’ll not leave canada after completing my studies and second reason was that I have not submitted a valid letter of acceptance from my institute. But this was the only LOA that I got from my institute. What should I do now. Someone pls help. Pls suggest me something.
very sad, i can understand you situation very well,as i have gone through that pain and still watng for approval after re-apply.ask university to give a visa support letter explaining how you have got loa by submitting the name documents,letter of references and interview if it was there,with strong justification,best of luck,i am also waiting 2nd time

1299MehtabSingh

Nov 29, 2018
Punjab
LANDED..........
04-09-2019
Hi guys,
My Timeline for SDS online

Applied for LOA- 9/5/2019
Got LOA- sheridan-18/5/19
Visa applied-21/5/19
Biometric-25/5/19
Medical upfront
PPR-30/5/19
Passport submitted-31/5/19
All status approved-10/6/19
Passport dispatched from NDVO-10/6/19
Congrats, your visa approval was very quick please share your complete profile

Reactions: Ptg2019

ndubey04

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
Guys, for SDS applying from India the processing time is 3 weeks. For my case medical and biometric is not required as it was provided to IRCC with my previous application. So how many days it will take to hear the next communication? Will it be still 3 weeks? 1 week already passed I applied on 3rd June’s.

htariq

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Hi guys,

I just got an interview request--the letter mentions it is for "quality assurance" of my application. My first application was rejected and I reapplied with certain changes. I've heard that interview requests are extremely rare in the case of study permits so I am quite anxious--is this interview request a bad thing? Has anyone received their approval after interviews?

I have not yet received a request for Medical.

Thanks.

Spoonzio

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Hi, i still havent applyyet, but my first semester tuition is due next month, would it be better to pay and show the payment receipt along with my application, this will probably delay the application cus of the bank. Or it doesnt matter?

gychemist

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Anyone else receive a second correspondence email that stated:
"Your application is in process and is proceeding normally. We have received a large number of study permit applications from students wanting to start their studies in Canada at the same time as you. We are processing the applications as quickly as possible."

Just received it today on our 4 week mark.
From which country you applied.

Vedant46

Star Member
Apr 29, 2019
Kolhapur
Visa Office......
Delhi
Anyone else receive a second correspondence email that stated:
"Your application is in process and is proceeding normally. We have received a large number of study permit applications from students wanting to start their studies in Canada at the same time as you. We are processing the applications as quickly as possible."

Just received it today on our 4 week mark.
Yeah, I got the same a week ago. It’s nothing but an update on our application and the situation at the visa office.

Reactions: meghdee

narayanjha65

Star Member
May 28, 2019
Guys, for SDS applying from India the processing time is 3 weeks. For my case medical and biometric is not required as it was provided to IRCC with my previous application. So how many days it will take to hear the next communication? Will it be still 3 weeks? 1 week already passed I applied on 3rd June’s.
i also reapplied, in my case medical passed update has come after 9 days,i hope that will come n your case also i hope,best of luck