+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Sandeepk4

Star Member
Mar 14, 2019
Just now got my visa refusal. I have applied under sds (online) category. They refused it bcoz according to them I’ll not leave canada after completing my studies and second reason was that I have not submitted a valid letter of acceptance from my institute. But this was the only LOA that I got from my institute. What should I do now. Someone pls help. Pls suggest me something.
Please share your timeline

MaddyK

May 12, 2019
I would strongly recommend that you reapply with reasons addressing the refusal points. Speak about the job prospects in your country and with your upgraded education you'll be in demand. And speak to your college/university about the acceptance letter. Best wishes!
I have cross checked my offer letter with my mates. All of us have identical offer letter and they got approval on that letter. IDK why this happened to me

Ash_dc

May 29, 2019
Sds online May 22nd
Biometrics updated May 24th
No updates yet.
When should i expect an update?
I havent recieved any result about the medical either even though it was given upfront

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
Hi guys,
My Timeline for SDS online

Applied for LOA- 9/5/2019
Got LOA- sheridan-18/5/19
Visa applied-21/5/19
Biometric-25/5/19
Medical upfront
PPR-30/5/19
Passport submitted-31/5/19
All status approved-10/6/19
Passport dispatched from NDVO-10/6/19
Am happy for you :D :D congratulations

Reactions: Ptg2019

meghdee

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Anyone else receive a second correspondence email that stated:
"Your application is in process and is proceeding normally. We have received a large number of study permit applications from students wanting to start their studies in Canada at the same time as you. We are processing the applications as quickly as possible."

Just received it today on our 4 week mark.

narayanjha65

Star Member
May 28, 2019
Guys can anybody help draft with strong SOP. My visa got refused and waiting for notes.
though we all are in the same boat,still what i know about reapply,i am sharing-instead of others sop,in your sop you have to address the reason of your refusal strongly,preferably with the help of very good visa consultant of your city who has helped earlier applicant getting approval of similar refusal cases,as i understand brother,but dont leave,you must apply accordingly.best of luck,we all are still waiting,as in my case caps note is also confusing,hence take help of successful consultant.

narayanjha65

Star Member
May 28, 2019
Anyone else receive a second correspondence email that stated:
"Your application is in process and is proceeding normally. We have received a large number of study permit applications from students wanting to start their studies in Canada at the same time as you. We are processing the applications as quickly as possible."

Just received it today on our 4 week mark.
brother,this letter you have received in reply of your quire or automatically,please share

narayanjha65

Star Member
May 28, 2019
Hi guys,
My Timeline for SDS online

Applied for LOA- 9/5/2019
Got LOA- sheridan-18/5/19
Visa applied-21/5/19
Biometric-25/5/19
Medical upfront
PPR-30/5/19
Passport submitted-31/5/19
All status approved-10/6/19
Passport dispatched from NDVO-10/6/19
great,congratulation

narayanjha65

Star Member
May 28, 2019
Sds online May 22nd
Biometrics updated May 24th
No updates yet.
When should i expect an update?
I havent recieved any result about the medical either even though it was given upfront
very soon you will get update of medical passed then bio-metric correspondence letter after that final decision,best of luck