+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
they requested for it,
they told me that i am requested to send them the medical report within 30 days. I sent them but still it is under process. it already takes over 4 months, whereas the official processing time frame for our country is 4 weeks. so brother can you tell me why this is happening! why they are taking that much of time after asking the medical report also?? and if they finally give visa then that will be for which intake may or september??
Your application is in a good state to get visa approve since they have asked for your medical request ... 5 months since then is too much ... I will advice you to send a message to them through webform ..

You have to defer your admission to the next intake September ... contact your school for defer

Js Junaed

May 21, 2019
Your application is in a good state to get visa approve since they have asked for your medical request ... 5 months since then is too much ... I will advice you to send a message to them through webform ..

You have to defer your admission to the next intake September ... contact your school for defer
I did contact with the high commission of canada in singapore. our country's embassy is in singapore, for this, we have to go through the vfs office of our country to send our file and biometric.
they told me my application is in final under process & in this stage they can't give me any information more about my application. Its been around 20 days, they told me this but still there is no new update. I am waiting for them to request me to get another offer letter for September intake. or brother is there any chances to get the visa for may 2019, intake?

Js Junaed

May 21, 2019
Which country do you applied from ?
Bangladesh....
one more thing brother, is this issue happening only with the students who applied for seneca study permit or the students only who applied at colleges or the students only who applied in toronto city?? did u find any specific reason for this issue?

newuser86

Jan 30, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2023
Med's Done....
09-02-2023
Bangladesh....
one more thing brother, is this issue happening only with the students who applied for seneca study permit or the students only who applied at colleges or the students only who applied in toronto city?? did u find any specific reason for this issue?
It's not a group that is being targeted, it's very case specific. There may be more ppl in your very same situation that are from different countries going to different colleges and even universities. I do think that there's positive from your application with their subsequent request. I'd advise that you immediately defer your admission to September and await the final decision. You've waited long enough, I hope it's approved before the end of the month.

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
Received my passport with visa today and LOI on cic account.

It took 42 days, i have applied on 10th April, online, general.

Oh my God ! Congratulations ;):):) so very soon you will be in Canada . Am happy for you :D

Which country do you applied from?

I applied on 11th April ... nothing yet

Js Junaed

May 21, 2019
It's not a group that is being targeted, it's very case specific. There may be more ppl in your very same situation that are from different countries going to different colleges and even universities. I do think that there's positive from your application with their subsequent request. I'd advise that you immediately defer your admission to September and await the final decision. You've waited long enough, I hope it's approved before the end of the month.
thanks a lot brother for your information
but brother this is my second time, i'm applying for seneca study permit, i got refused for january intake then i defer my admission for may and now all this happeining. I talked with college they told me they dont defer admission more than once so i have to reapply for the next intake. therefore at this moment, i'm realy in a dilemma. I am jst thinking, if they approve me then i will apply for another offer letter. is it okay brother??

Last edited:

newuser86

Jan 30, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2023
Med's Done....
09-02-2023
thanks a lot brother for your information
but brother this is my second time, i'm applying for seneca study permit, i got refused for january intake then i defer my admission for may and now all this happeining. I talked with college they told me they dont defer admission more than once so i have to reapply for the next intake. therefore at this moment, i'm realy in a dilemma. I am jst thinking, if they approve me then i will apply for another offer letter. is it okay brother??
Oh I see, you should seek advice from the college about securing a spot for tmr September intake. Explain your situation to the college and reapply for Sept intake, for spots might be already filled. Best wishes!

stressedz

Star Member
Jan 12, 2019
Is there anyone who applied for study permit of canada for may 2019 intake & their visa application is still under procces by IRCC ? I applied on January 6,2019 for May 2019 intake. At the end of the february, they asked me to send my medical examination report & i sent that but still now my application is under process. Its almost 5 months over i applied but still i am waiting. I dont know what to do now!! is there anyone facing this type of problem? if anyone know anything about this matter pls share with me ??
i applied on 19 march paper.application reached on 22 march for may 2019 intake. still no response.