+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Js Junaed

May 21, 2019
Oh I see, you should seek advice from the college about securing a spot for tmr September intake. Explain your situation to the college and reapply for Sept intake, for spots might be already filled. Best wishes!
thanks brother
but bro do you have any idea about this sort of harassment,that why they are taking that much of time to process some students application, whereas my friends getting their visa within 16 to 30 days. even if they refuse application, nevertheless they send the decision within 30 days. one of my frnds applied for visa on march and he got refusal letter on april and he is appyling for September intake again. i applied before him but still i dont know what is going to be my result!!! I am kind a stucked here. so do u have any idea why they are doing late with some applications only??

student-life

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
I just received an email stating I have a new message in my account, but when I checked my account I found no new updates...
Has anyone received email like this?

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
thanks brother
but bro do you have any idea about this sort of harassment,that why they are taking that much of time to process some students application, whereas my friends getting their visa within 16 to 30 days. even if they refuse application, nevertheless they send the decision within 30 days. one of my frnds applied for visa on march and he got refusal letter on april and he is appyling for September intake again. i applied before him but still i dont know what is going to be my result!!! I am kind a stucked here. so do u have any idea why they are doing late with some applications only??

Is been process with different vo so it depend the person who is process ing your application maybe he or she still have a lot of applications on the desk that she have not finish yet not to talk of yours ... so just be patient they will surely get to your turn. Most of them are very slow.

Reactions: Js Junaed

newuser86

Jan 30, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2023
Med's Done....
09-02-2023
I just received an email stating I have a new message in my account, but when I checked my account I found no new updates...
Has anyone received email like this?
Ghost update! Maybe you will get your approval within 24 hours.... Best wishes

Last edited:

newuser86

Jan 30, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2023
Med's Done....
09-02-2023
thanks brother
Really can't say why, but I just hope that you get the approval ASAP... I'm sorry about your timeline, I understand your concerns as it relates to time. I'm wondering the same...

Reactions: Js Junaed

Js Junaed

May 21, 2019
Is been process with different vo so it depend the person who is process ing your application maybe he or she still have a lot of applications on the desk that she have not finish yet not to talk of yours ... so just be patient they will surely get to your turn. Most of them are very slow.
you are amazing bro....
can u tell me something about yourself? you are from canada or outside? are u a international student in canada??

Reactions: Caribbean Girl

Js Junaed

May 21, 2019
Really can't say why, but I just hope that you get the approval ASAP... I'm sorry about your timeline, I understand your concerns as it relates to time. I'm wondering the same...
what is your matter brother?? when did you apply? & for which intake?