+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Avtar_15

Star Member
Jul 29, 2018
India
Category........
My timeline:
Applied on paper from Ecuador on April 10th.
Visa office received papers on April 12th.
I gave biometrics at VAC when applying and medical upfront.
When I applied the processing time was 8 weeks, but change down to 6 weeks.
Yesterday in the morning I received a correspondence letter about my biometrics and got the approval
Congratulations

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
Hi guys, those that applied online from Nigeria, please is it possible for me to know where my application was sent to ( kenya/London). I tried tracking it with vfs tracking code that they sent to me via email after biomeric and it says no record found.

Kenya ... You can't track it don't wast your time untill they update you on your cic account .

Reactions: FNO

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
My timeline:
Applied on paper from Ecuador on April 10th.
Visa office received papers on April 12th.
I gave biometrics at VAC when applying and medical upfront.
When I applied the processing time was 8 weeks, but change down to 6 weeks.
Yesterday in the morning I received a correspondence letter about my biometrics and got the approval

Congrantulation :D Am happy for you

Js Junaed

May 21, 2019
Have any one gotten there visa for September intake or still waiting ??
I do not get your question bro.. did you applied for student visa for september 2018 intake ? and is your appliaction still under process ? Is this right what you are trying to say ??

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
bro if u dont mind can u tell me how can i check my own thread? I just creat a thread few moments ago but now i cant be able to check my thread that, is anyone doing doing any comments or not??

I can't discuss it on this thread because it's strictly for study visa discussion only.. Am sorry .

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
According to my own knowledge base on most refusal letter I have observed ...

If you recieve correspondence letter before medical request is likely a refusal.

Ideally a biometric Validity correspondence should be received immediately after your biometrics exercise. But due to haphazard notifications on the cic portal it comes at a different time. However, the recent trend is if it comes after a passed medical then it is deemed positive and followed by Passport request most times and if it comes before then it is maybe not a good sign( please this is based on my own idea .. .

Js Junaed

May 21, 2019
I can't discuss it on this thread because it's strictly for study visa discussion only.. Am sorry .
Is there anyone who applied for study permit of canada for may 2019 intake & their visa application is still under procces by IRCC ? I applied on January 6,2019 for May 2019 intake. At the end of the february, they asked me to send my medical examination report & i sent that but still now my application is under process. Its almost 5 months over i applied but still i am waiting. I dont know what to do now!! is there anyone facing this type of problem? if anyone know anything about this matter pls share with me ??

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
Is there anyone who applied for study permit of canada for may 2019 intake & their visa application is still under procces by IRCC ? I applied on January 6,2019 for May 2019 intake. At the end of the february, they asked me to send my medical examination report & i sent that but still now my application is under process. Its almost 5 months over i applied but still i am waiting. I dont know what to do now!! is there anyone facing this type of problem? if anyone know anything about this matter pls share with me ??
Yes there is still a lot of May intake even a close friend of mine is having the same issue ... do you do medical upfront or they sent you a request for it ?

Js Junaed

May 21, 2019
Yes there is still a lot of May intake even a close friend of mine is having the same issue ... do you do medical upfront or they sent you a request for it ?
they requested for it,
they told me that i am requested to send them the medical report within 30 days. I sent them but still it is under process. it already takes over 4 months, whereas the official processing time frame for our country is 4 weeks. so brother can you tell me why this is happening! why they are taking that much of time after asking the medical report also?? and if they finally give visa then that will be for which intake may or september??