+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

graduate12

Star Member
Sep 10, 2018
Hello. For paper-based regular stream, do we submit our passport along with our application? When is the last submission for September 2019 intake?
It is your choice if you want to submit passport upfront along with the application. Upfront submission saves you a few days if your application is approved.

You should submit your application atleast 3 months before your intake starts. In any case, submitting your application in the last 1 month peroid may result in refusal due to insufficient time for processing the application.

Reactions: Evankc

stressedz

Star Member
Jan 12, 2019
Bangladesh processing time is 5 weeks and I guess it just completed the 5weeks and I will advice you to wait from now till next week if there is no respond then You can submit a case-specific enquiry or webform
do you have any idea why they are taking too much time? man this is totally irritating.

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
do you have any idea why they are taking too much time? man this is totally irritating.

I understand what you are going through . There is so many applicant and I know of few that are still waiting just as you are. It will surely get to your turn , you just have to be patient and any moment from now they will respond to your visa

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
Your only option is to wait for the decision till you are under the processing time for your country.
Once it passes, then contact through case specific enquiry.

Do you know how to go about the contact through case specific enquiry or webform. I have someone who is really need of it as his school us resuming in the next few days and no respond yet from the visa high commission

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
Do you know how to go about the contact through case specific enquiry or webform. I have someone who is really need of it as his school us resuming in the next few days and no respond yet from the visa high commission

Don't worry i have found out through my research

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
I applied on April 14th with upfront medicals.
Got biometrics request on April 15th which i did on April 16th.

I hope i hear from them soon enough as my school resumes in June. Has your upfront medicals been updated on your CIC profile?

Which country are from ?

Sam7

Apr 2, 2019
I had applied with my wife on 27TH Feb, 2019..I have applied for study permit and and my wife as a dependent on visiting visa...Mine study is for PhD ...She has already received the request for Passport from the immigration office...I received a message that the eligibility review has been started on April 15 th ,still I have not received the final decision yet....I am worried as my University starts from May 6th. Shall I get the decision on time? After how many days of review of eligibility they give the final decision of the study permit?

Last edited:

Catpaws14

Star Member
Sep 3, 2017
I had applied with my wife on 27TH Feb, 2019..I have applied for study permit and and my wife as a dependent on visiting visa...Mine study is for PhD ...She has already received the request for Passport from the immigration office...I received a message that the eligibility review has been started on April 15 th ,still I have not received the final decision yet....I am worried as my University starts from May 6th. Shall I get the decision on time? After how many days of review of eligibility they give the final decision of the study permit?
Hi Sam, did you apply this on same day? Sp and OWP? Tia.