+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

huzaifakhan

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Hi everybody, those of us whoes visas are not approved yet, now its been on edge that its not possible to reach Canada in September intake, we all know that its very disappointing in every matters with heavy hearts and stressful minds, the waiting was much more beyond our imagination and vision, most of us here have our extension or offer letter for January intake and if still we get visa for September its of no use because of immigration, so here what I am going to do, tomorrow I am applying for January intake visa with proper documentation and on previous application I am going to post a note that my visa has not been approved yet. I hope January visa at this stage will be easier to process and if approved then the wait will be not too long. So I advise everyone waiting for September intake having January offer, to discuss this thing with your agents hoping some good outcomes. And those who havnt got any extension please be patient who knows something good will happen.

It is only the god who gives strength in times of weakness.

Iamelie88

Sep 1, 2019
Hello there,
I have applied for September and I have just received an update requesting my passport, but the status of my application didn't changed into Approved or even Rejected, So what does it mean now? is it possible to get rejected after i send my passport?

Iamelie88

Sep 1, 2019
and one more thing, I was planning to defer for Jan, so what will happen now? if by any chance my visa do get approved, Can I use it for September, or I should wait until January?

prikshit

Aug 3, 2019
Hi everybody, those of us whoes visas are not approved yet, now its been on edge that its not possible to reach Canada in September intake, we all know that its very disappointing in every matters with heavy hearts and stressful minds, the waiting was much more beyond our imagination and vision, most of us here have our extension or offer letter for January intake and if still we get visa for September its of no use because of immigration, so here what I am going to do, tomorrow I am applying for January intake visa with proper documentation and on previous application I am going to post a note that my visa has not been approved yet. I hope January visa at this stage will be easier to process and if approved then the wait will be not too long. So I advise everyone waiting for September intake having January offer, to discuss this thing with your agents hoping some good outcomes. And those who havnt got any extension please be patient who knows something good will happen.

It is only the god who gives strength in times of weakness.
but until one application reaches to decision you can not apply for another application either you have to withdraw it or wait ..theres no way to make 2 application...

prikshit

Aug 3, 2019
Hello there,
I have applied for September and I have just received an update requesting my passport, but the status of my application didn't changed into Approved or even Rejected, So what does it mean now? is it possible to get rejected after i send my passport?
hi brother your application is approved... you can submit your passport... there are no passport request made for rejections ..you need not worry

ChocoM

Sep 16, 2019
Hi guys.
My profile
Applied online May 14th (non sds)
Did Medical upfront
Biometrics request:August 15
Biometrics completed:August 19
After that , no further update .
Send a webmail couple of times. Told the application is still under review.
Classes started already on Sept 3.And extension was sept 16th
I got new offer for January intake from school.
waiting on visa for 4months :-(

huzaifakhan

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
but until one application reaches to decision you can not apply for another application either you have to withdraw it or wait ..theres no way to make 2 application...
No its not like that, you can apply second application, your UCI number will be same but your application number will be changed, though you will get both decisions on your application. Who knows january application approval will be sooner than the september one, after that we can withdraw the previous application, or we can keep them as it is.

Enijessy

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
Hi everyone, I submitted online NoN sds application on 10 July 2019, and gave biometrics on 16th July 2019. After 3 weeks got medical request and passed medial on 24th August 2019. After I received nothing.

Delaying in decision after medical pass is normal or alarming situation?
Lol I’d say somewhat normal .

Enijessy

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
Hi guys.
My profile
Applied online May 14th (non sds)
Did Medical upfront
Biometrics request:August 15
Biometrics completed:August 19
After that , no further update .
Send a webmail couple of times. Told the application is still under review.
Classes started already on Sept 3.And extension was sept 16th
I got new offer for January intake from school.
waiting on visa for 4months :-(
The more you keep sending webmail the more it will take long

Enijessy

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
and one more thing, I was planning to defer for Jan, so what will happen now? if by any chance my visa do get approved, Can I use it for September, or I should wait until January?
If your school gave you an extension you can go for September, if not you can wait till January it’s not a problem at all, they will ask you at the border and you will explain to them .