PPR Received By the Grace of Almighty

My Profile is,
Application and Biometrics(Offline by hand): 9th July
Medical Call 3rd Aug
Medical Given 8th August
Medical Passed 22nd Aug
CL received 9th Sept
PPR received 11th Sept

The only reason of getting PPR is, PRAYED, PRAYED AND PRAYED to Lord!!
Thanks too All of you! May awaited people get their PPR Soon, Ameen
congrats

Simranbrar147

Jul 21, 2019
Hi guys! I need your help.
I got my ppr on 3 september. Informed by the agent on 4 september. Submitted my passport at vfs chandigarh on 6 september. My classes started on 4 september.
The transit took one week and I received my passport with the stamp on 12 september. My agent then emailed the college for extension and the college said...”
Please note that the last day to reach the college was 10th September
and the mentioned student has already missed the same. We would request
you to kindly inform the student to write at newstudentarrivals@sl.on.ca
for more information.”
What to do now I am so worried. My agent said he will mail the college again including my delivery receipt that I received the passport on 12th.

prikshit

Aug 3, 2019
hi
I got my ppr on 3 september. Informed by the agent on 4 september. Submitted my passport at vfs chandigarh on 6 september. My classes started on 4 september.
The transit took one week and I received my passport with the stamp on 12 september. My agent then emailed the college for extension and the college said...”
for more information.”
What to do now I am so worried. My agent said he will mail the college again including my delivery receipt that I received the passport on 12th.
brother you need not to panic
write a mail to your college on the email address provided by your college explaining them your situation with details of why you couldn’t reach on 10 sep.Also provide your proof in attachment and they will provide you with a solution to it ..

Simranbrar147

Jul 21, 2019
hi

brother you need not to panic
write a mail to your college on the email address provided by your college explaining them your situation with details of why you couldn’t reach on 10 sep.Also provide your proof in attachment and they will provide you with a solution to it ..
I have mailed the college again. Actually it’s saturday and sunday and I will have to wait two more days before I get a reply.

Reactions: prikshit

Okporoko

Jun 17, 2019
for more information.”
Just write to the school and explain your predicament. I kept the school abreast with every study permit move I was making. That was what helped in my case. You should have been communicating with them when you realised there would be a delay.
Call them too to explain.

Simranbrar147

Jul 21, 2019
Just write to the school and explain your predicament. I kept the school abreast with every study permit move I was making. That was what helped in my case. You should have been communicating with them when you realised there would be a delay.
Call them too to explain.
My agent told me to book the flight for tomorrow night. He said to reach the college on monday and to explain them the situation in person. They will either provide you the extension or will defer to next intake. And you can show the delivery receipt and all other documents to the immigration officer stating the reason of lte arrival. So I am going to book the flight. Won’t the immigration officer ask for extension for college or anything of that sort?

Okporoko

Jun 17, 2019
My agent told me to book the flight for tomorrow night. He said to reach the college on monday and to explain them the situation in person. They will either provide you the extension or will defer to next intake. And you can show the delivery receipt and all other documents to the immigration officer stating the reason of lte arrival. So I am going to book the flight. Won’t the immigration officer ask for extension for college or anything of that sort?
I believe they might because they pretty much know when the schools are resuming.

But another question: What if the school refuses to extend and transfers you to the next intake? What would you be doing till then?

Simranbrar147

Jul 21, 2019
I believe they might because they pretty much know when the schools are resuming.

But another question: What if the school refuses to extend and transfers you to the next intake? What would you be doing till then?
I can stay for a few months that won’t be a problem. The only thing that worries me is the immigration. I hope everything goes well. Since tomorrow is Saturday, are their any chances I can get a reply from college on a Saturday?

James312

Star Member
Jul 16, 2019
I can stay for a few months that won’t be a problem. The only thing that worries me is the immigration. I hope everything goes well. Since tomorrow is Saturday, are their any chances I can get a reply from college on a Saturday?
Your agent is either mad or dont know about immigration because without extension you cant clear immigration in canada you new a valid offer letter and r valid extension