+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Enijessy

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
Nothing like that.
I sent 4 webforms and called them several times.
Visa approval/delay/rejection is on VO. Not the agents who reply to the webforms or answer the calls.
Did you not apply through SDS? . I’m telling you for a fact that every normal application if you keep sending lots of webmail and calls they will either warn you in an automated reply that it will slow down the processing of your application.

k prabh

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
Please help if anyone knows as Firstly i applied for one year course in quebec for sept intake and i have a caq for one year duration but unfortunately i got refusal and this time i reapply with new college and new program of two year duration for nov intake.
So i just want to know that my previous caq is valid for reapply student visa or not.
And one more important thing is the duration of my student visa and study permit.
Is duration of visa depends on the program duration or caq duration.
Please help if anyone knows plz plz plzz

huzaifakhan

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Please help if anyone knows as Firstly i applied for one year course in quebec for sept intake and i have a caq for one year duration but unfortunately i got refusal and this time i reapply with new college and new program of two year duration for nov intake.
So i just want to know that my previous caq is valid for reapply student visa or not.
And one more important thing is the duration of my student visa and study permit.
Is duration of visa depends on the program duration or caq duration.
Please help if anyone knows plz plz plzz
If the last date of validity hasnt reached yet then you can apply with the same, but if its not then you have to issue a new one.

Hmk17

Aug 28, 2019
Finally after 70+ days, I got PPR today. I had applied on 6th July sds online. Got my Biometric updated on 15th July, Medical on 31st July, Correspondence letter on 6th August.
The wait seemed endless and was very frustrating. I hope and pray, those still waiting get their visa soon.

prikshit

Aug 3, 2019
Finally after 70+ days, I got PPR today. I had applied on 6th July sds online. Got my Biometric updated on 15th July, Medical on 31st July, Correspondence letter on 6th August.
The wait seemed endless and was very frustrating. I hope and pray, those still waiting get their visa soon.
congrats!
from where did you apply ?
can you share your application number please

har290199

Jul 26, 2018
Application for January 2020

Applied on 11 September
Biometric request letter on 12 September
Biometric done on 16 September
Biometric updated on 16 September
Background check aslo started on 16 September
Medical passed and recieved correspondence letter ( biometric validity letter ) at 10:15 pm September 17.
Background check still under process,
And eligibility review started.

When I can expect passport request??
Can anyone guide.

Sukhverma

Aug 30, 2019
Congratulations guy
Plz can u share ur application number

Sacur

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
Congrats

Bilal112

Sep 15, 2019
Hello All,
I am getting this error when i tried to access my CIC
Error loading Status table: 502 Bad Gateway

Is anyone else facing the same issue ?
I have tried resetting the internet connection, using phone and using another browser to no avail. :-(