+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Srinivasan urkalan

Star Member
Dec 20, 2018
Yes I applied after one refusal and gid visa second time in 13 days but i applied by creating new gc key and application number remains same that application number will automatically taken by your passport detail and you biometric information as well good luck
Thanks, can we make new application with same existing account, is there any problem with it. Pls advise

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
Thank you.
I also want to know if it is possible to apply for a masters degree program with a HND (Higher national diploma) in Accounting or can i only use it for a direct entry into an undergraduate level and study for 2 years. I am 25 years and a Nigerian

It can't go for master ... apply for diploma 2years program ... good to go

jaii

Jun 4, 2019
Do applications from Mumbai, India get processed outside of India? If so, is there a way to find out where is it getting processed? Thank you.

Last edited:

meghdee

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Do applications from Mumbai, India get processed outside of India? If so, is there a way to find out where is it getting processed? Thank you.
Nope, in India. My guess is Mumbai gets processed in Bangalore. I'm in Kolkata and mine is getting processed in Delhi. I got an email from the High Commission in Delhi telling me how to contact them if I needed to update anything.

jaii

Jun 4, 2019
Nope, in India. My guess is Mumbai gets processed in Bangalore. I'm in Kolkata and mine is getting processed in Delhi. I got an email from the High Commission in Delhi telling me how to contact them if I needed to update anything.
I haven't received any sort of email like this from anywhere. It'll be 14 days tomorrow that I have submitted and I haven't received any update another than my medical exam getting updated.

narayanjha65

Star Member
May 28, 2019
it is correct as per me