+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Rahul Reddy P

Jun 7, 2019
Thank you so much...
How to make the SOP strong if the refusal reason are:
Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, academic record, level of establishment, current employment, and/or your future prospects and plans.

Please help me I am confused.:(
Hi bro I can help you for free, i have experience of 10 years in this field, can you share your contact number on my whatsapp 9985612515

newuser86

Jan 30, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2023
Med's Done....
09-02-2023
Reactions: gychemist

helloboy

Star Member
May 17, 2019
Hello everyone,

I am applying for an Open Work Permit for my wife and a Study Permit for myself. I had upfront medical exams for my wife and me. I submitted our application on May 23rd, and we already provided our biometrics.

My question is the following: First, I observed that they divided our applications into two distinct submissions in the system. Does this mean that they will be processed separately? Since the processing time of my Study permit in my country (Mexico) is only 3 weeks while the Open Work Permit is up to 15 week, and I need to be in school by August 26th, this would a great help to get to my study permit on time (I need to have this approved before August 26th, the start date of my program).

My second question relates to the current status of our applications. While my Study Permit says that I have passed my medicals, the application of my wife is mute on this regard. It only states that she does not need a medical examination. Does this mean that there is any problem with her medical tests?

Thank you!
Hey I got same issue. I can check myself and my son's status on gckey but no matter what information filled I couldn't link my wife's application. And first receipt i got from ircc was only 3 reciept without open work permit wich i have paid. Only yesterday I got reciept for open work permit .

meghdee

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Hello everyone,

I am applying for an Open Work Permit for my wife and a Study Permit for myself. I had upfront medical exams for my wife and me. I submitted our application on May 23rd, and we already provided our biometrics.

My question is the following: First, I observed that they divided our applications into two distinct submissions in the system. Does this mean that they will be processed separately? Since the processing time of my Study permit in my country (Mexico) is only 3 weeks while the Open Work Permit is up to 15 week, and I need to be in school by August 26th, this would a great help to get to my study permit on time (I need to have this approved before August 26th, the start date of my program).

My second question relates to the current status of our applications. While my Study Permit says that I have passed my medicals, the application of my wife is mute on this regard. It only states that she does not need a medical examination. Does this mean that there is any problem with her medical tests?

Thank you!
I was told by an immigration lawyer in Canada that they are processed together based on the timing first applicant. So, it would be the processing of the study permit. I applied May 14th in India and processing time also says 3 weeks, which is passed for us as well. Although, we haven't done upfront medical. My University told me to send in a request on the webform to see why it isn't processed yet.

Kaler Jaspreet S

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
I would advise to send a web form if you're past your days/weeks of your country processing time. If not just give it some time, in my case there were no updates at all after biometrics request the day after i submitted and that was 56 days in total for me
Yes,it is showing processing time as 3 weeks from INDIA. Now I have crossed almost double time (39 days). What is the procedure of webform, Pls. guide me...

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
Anyone can help please which college is cheaper for undergraduate for 2years program business administration...

5 cheapest college that offer pgwp.

Reactions: 1299MehtabSingh

1299MehtabSingh

Nov 29, 2018
Punjab
LANDED..........
04-09-2019
Anyone can help please which college is cheaper for undergraduate for 2years program business administration...

5 cheapest college that offer pgwp.
St. Clair is very affordable. You can consider that or , in general, colleges in Quebec have lower fee as compared to others.

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
The lady believe she can easily get approve from the state or city that population is needed ... so she needed help for most schools that people got visa approve a lot ...