+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa after Education gap of 6 years

BrendenL

Nov 25, 2017
Hi everyone,
I was studing hospitality and I dropped out in 2013 during my second yr of college. Since then I was working as a freelance waiter for events till 2016. I wish to pursue a diploma program in Canada but since it was a freelance job I don't have a pay slip or experience letter. I also have only 44% in 12th board. Will it affect my chances of getting a student permit?

Kartikey111

Oct 23, 2017
Yes i got my study permit second time with proper course selection. first time it was refused due to improper course selection (pre-MBA). my study gap was 8 years at the time of student visa application.

Now just got my PR :)
Hi Vimal,
I am also planning to get admission in PG course related Marketing.
I have 5 Years of Work Experience. Can you please suggest me few College names where i can send my application for May or September 2018 intake.
Your prompt response would be highly appreciated.

vimalind

Aug 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Vimal,
I am also planning to get admission in PG course related Marketing.
I have 5 Years of Work Experience. Can you please suggest me few College names where i can send my application for May or September 2018 intake.
Your prompt response would be highly appreciated.
Hey Kartik, Am not good at the suggesting marketing course. kindly spend your time to research well about university, studied and course module to apply appropriate study that align to your experience, previous study and your interest.

anuvijayan

Dec 20, 2017
HI,
i have done my 12th in 2010. After that i couldn't continue my higher study.and 2010 to 2017 i was working in a private firm and i have exp certificate also.The problem is i have 7 years gap.Can i apply for canada student visa.If it is possible or not? please help me.

Dec 24, 2017
hi everyone,
i would like to get some help regarding study visa which i intend to apply and i have completed my b.tech in 2016 & was doing a course(sas).
But i got sick and couldn't apply for a Canadian visa and i think i have crossed the 2 years study gap limit which i think is gonna be a problem while applying for a study visa . Is there a way to apply for a study visa without getting rejected.
thanks in advance,
shashank

Subhajit91

Oct 21, 2017
Hi Guys,

Need a help!!!

Below is my profile.
10th : 79%
12th : 89%
Did my bachelor's in ECE : 77%(no backlog)
Have 4 years of experience in Networking.
IELTS: 7 overall(no band less than 6)

Got admit letter from Lampton college in Computer software and Database development.

Kindly let me know any possibility my visa application will be rejected?

Early response will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Jaydeeppatel

Jaydeeppatel

Nov 12, 2017
Hi Guys,

Need a help!!!

Below is my profile.
10th : 79%
12th : 89%
Did my bachelor's in ECE : 77%(no backlog)
Have 4 years of experience in Networking.
IELTS: 7 overall(no band less than 6)

Got admit letter from Lampton college in Computer software and Database development.

Kindly let me know any possibility my visa application will be rejected?

Early response will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Brother,
Please call me my number 9662966950

Nayan23

Jan 3, 2018
Hello There,

This is Nayan Parmar. I want to Apply for Canada Student visa. I have 6 year Gap from my education.

I completed y education in 2012. Now i want to go for further study in Canada.

I have related experience of more then 5 and half year.

So please tell me can i apply for Canada Student Visa.

Thanks & Regards
Nayan Parmar

Rojaj16

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Hi guys, I wanted to do my masters in Canada.I am 29 years old
I completed BSc IT in 2011 and have work experience of 7 years in compliance and risk management. I wanted to do MBA in IT . Is there any possibilities I can get college and Study visa ?

Farazneelam

Jan 31, 2018
This is not a blog. It's a forum. Blog is a completely different thing.

My advice to you is to fire the consultant, go to www.cic.gc.ca and read up on Studying in Canada. Read EVERYTHING, every single word. Every embedded link. Once you have done that, come back here and ask questions.

As for study gap, I have 30 years study gap and I am in Canada studying. Mind you, I am from a TRV exempt country but still.
Hi, i have 13 years gap if i show themt6 years experience of teaching n remaining years nothing i was bz with kids so my chances r?

annitamary

Mar 17, 2018
Hello all,

I have completed my 10th - (97%) in 2009. 12th - (85%) in 2011 and I have been working continuously as a PreSchool Teacher (EarlyChildhood Teacher) for the past 7 Years.

My age is 24 years..

I have 7 years GAP between my 12th to till date..I have 6 bands in ielts not less than 5.5 in each(L-6.5,W-5.5,R-5.5,S-6.5)

Can i get study visa of canada for Earlychildhood Diploma course ?

please suggest me what should i do ??

Jasimshafeek

Oct 24, 2017
I have IELTS over all score 7. I am 2012 graduate in Computer Science. But my work experience is in the field of Market Research (4+ yrs). I applied in Lambton College. They rejected my Application since I have 6 year study gap. I understood that , decision of rejection purely depends on College's rules. But what is the exact rule about study gap in Visa Processing. Does it make a real issue for my Visa Processing?

Simer#

Apr 30, 2018
Hello sir kindly help me pls.have don btech cse in 2012 then part tym mtech in 2015 along with job.after that m working till now but experien is of diffrnt fields means not related to my stdy.i want pg diploma courses in canada. M i eligibl to apply for stdy visa based on mtech or i shud apply on bases of btech.what shud i do sir. I strongly want to stdy in canada

Chenna_g

Star Member
Mar 25, 2018
Yes i got my study permit second time with proper course selection. first time it was refused due to improper course selection (pre-MBA). my study gap was 8 years at the time of student visa application.

Now just got my PR :)
can you send me a whatspp message too +16037388661.

I am in the same boat :)