+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa after Education gap of 6 years

Rahim Mirani

Nov 6, 2019
Hello, I m from India I have given my Bachelor in commerce in 2015 but got 1 backlog after work I worked with multiple companies but I don't have work experience document from all the companies I have worked and now I am with 1 backlog and 4 years of study gap and I am planning for a diploma course for Digital marketing in Canada, So am I eligible and proceed further and will my visa get approved with backlog and gap without appropriate work experience documents?

Subhajit91

Oct 21, 2017
Hello, I m from India I have given my Bachelor in commerce in 2015 but got 1 backlog after work I worked with multiple companies but I don't have work experience document from all the companies I have worked and now I am with 1 backlog and 4 years of study gap and I am planning for a diploma course for Digital marketing in Canada, So am I eligible and proceed further and will my visa get approved with backlog and gap without appropriate work experience documents?
1 backlog is fine and 4 years study gap is also fine. For applying under SDS category the maximum study gap is 5 years so you are good. But you need to show what you were doing during the gap. I mean any relevant documents other wise they will reject your visa.
No your visa won’t be approved without work experience document. Also, while you are applying for visa you need a strong SOP explaining everything.

Subhajit91

Oct 21, 2017
Hello,
i have 6 year study gap. and i completed my master(MCA). so any chance to get study visa.
Your chances will be high if you apply for a masters rather than PG certificate or PG diploma courses. Also, need a strong SOP explaining why do you want to study again though you already have a master degree