PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-10-2022
Nomination.....
17-10-2022
AOR Received.
30-10-2022
Hello UAE peeps. Did you close your bank accounts / credit cards before flying to Canada?

a6prasad

May 3, 2019
Hi,
I am applying from Bahrain (I am an Indian citizen however). How do I answer this question in the questionnaire

"Have you visited or lived in any one of the designated countries for 6 consecutive months in the last year?"

I checked the link they provided and they said for Bahrain, you don't need medical exam. Does that mean I need to say no? Even though I am in a US citizen.

Last edited:

Catmom

May 28, 2020
Hi,
I am applying from Bahrain (I am an Indian citizen however). How do I answer this question in the questionnaire

"Have you visited or lived in any one of the designated countries for 6 consecutive months in the last year?"

I checked the link they provided and they said for Bahrain, you don't need medical exam. Does that mean I need to say no? Even though I am in a US citizen.
Bhai , aap US citizen ho ya Indian citizen?

Tywo

Jun 2, 2021
Please help me with some tips.i work in UAE, and in my first application which got refused I selected that I'm a Worker. Am I supposed to select worker or foreign national In the list of Status UAE?

I'm Nigerian and teaching in UAE.

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020
Please help me with some tips.i work in UAE, and in my first application which got refused I selected that I'm a Worker. Am I supposed to select worker or foreign national In the list of Status UAE?

I'm Nigerian and teaching in UAE.
Worker only! Foreign national means something else.