+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Permit Approval from UAE

mkannan2010

Feb 8, 2021
@mkannan2010 hey I am in the same boat as you, applied first week of jan 2021 for fall 2021 and they sent this submission confirmation letter yesterday lol

I am so stressed all the time but all we can really do after submitting the application is waittttt
Have you raised any webform asking your status ?

Should we raise a webform every 10 or 15 days once or we need to wait. Continuously raising webform may also make the visa officer irritated and it may create a chance for rejection.

What is your opinion about raising webform ?

Avidlearner231

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Dubai
Have you raised any webform asking your status ?

Should we raise a webform every 10 or 15 days once or we need to wait. Continuously raising webform may also make the visa officer irritated and it may create a chance for rejection.

What is your opinion about raising webform ?
Nah, honestly, there's no point especially since our program is starting fall 2021. We should wait a few months and see. What program have you applied for??

mkannan2010

Feb 8, 2021
Nah, honestly, there's no point especially since our program is starting fall 2021. We should wait a few months and see. What program have you applied for??
Diploma in Information Security. What program you applied ? Have you finished Biometrics ?

Last edited:

James12389

Jul 14, 2020
Can someone please explain to me if there is ANY way to contact the Canadian Embassy in UAE or to get any update? Getting really anxious now and its taking a toll. I have to let the college know in a month's time. Applied in May 2020, got my AIP in Sep 2020, and still waiting for any update.

mkannan2010

Feb 8, 2021
Can someone please explain to me if there is ANY way to contact the Canadian Embassy in UAE or to get any update? Getting really anxious now and its taking a toll. I have to let the college know in a month's time. Applied in May 2020, got my AIP in Sep 2020, and still waiting for any update.
If you call them over the phone no will give response. Better raise webform "https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx" asking your application status.

mkannan2010

Feb 8, 2021
Just now I have received saying that my application got refused due to
"I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

mkannan2010

Feb 8, 2021
Can anyone send me an SOP who got approval for student visa. Please let me try 1 more time because anyhow college approved mine application. Please urgent.

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
Just now I have received saying that my application got refused due to
"I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
I see you applied on 28th Dec, when did your review start ? Did you apply alone or with spouse ?

If possible apply from your home country. AUH office is a gamble depending on who reviews your file and is a hit or miss.

mkannan2010

Feb 8, 2021
I see you applied on 28th Dec, when did your review start ? Did you apply alone or with spouse ?

If possible apply from your home country. AUH office is a gamble depending on who reviews your file and is a hit or miss.
Review started on 11th Jan I think. Because that day only my biometrics review completed like that it was mentioned. Remaining things they mentioned only we are reviewing your application. I have applied alone for me and mentioned that my wife is working and my kid is studying in India and I am the only son to my parents and my wife is the only daughter to their parents and mentioned I have to come back to take care of them and I mentioned I own a house and farm land in India. I mentioned I'll come back and rejoin in my current company in UAE. After all giving these many reasons they rejected

Can I apply from India again. Because first I have applied from UAE and got rejected. Second time I have to reopen this application or I need to apply again as a fresh.
If I apply newly from India they will verify why mine got rejected from UAE VIsa office or not ?
If I apply from India in SDS I need to have GC account(10000 CAD deposit) right ? Without GC account can I apply ?

Please anyone send me a nice SOP which got approved from UAE. Consider this as request and make it fast. I don't have time. This may I'll attain age 40

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
Review started on 11th Jan I think. Because that day only my biometrics review completed like that it was mentioned. Remaining things they mentioned only we are reviewing your application. I have applied alone for me and mentioned that my wife is working and my kid is studying in India and I am the only son to my parents and my wife is the only daughter to their parents and mentioned I have to come back to take care of them and I mentioned I own a house and farm land in India. I mentioned I'll come back and rejoin in my current company in UAE. After all giving these many reasons they rejected

Can I apply from India again. Because first I have applied from UAE and got rejected. Second time I have to reopen this application or I need to apply again as a fresh.
If I apply newly from India they will verify why mine got rejected from UAE VIsa office or not ?
If I apply from India in SDS I need to have GC account(10000 CAD deposit) right ? Without GC account can I apply ?

Please anyone send me a nice SOP which got approved from UAE. Consider this as request and make it fast. I don't have time. This may I'll attain age 40
I guess one mistake I can see here is you mentioned you will return to UAE. Do not ever mention that again even though that's what you plan to do. You have to link all your ties to home country ONLY.

You feel the system is that complicated but honestly there are many loopholes that exist and it is far from perfect. They wont look at any of the concerns you mentioned. If you can travel to India and apply that would make your chances extremely high as your file would be processed by someone who constantly handles similar cases and is aware of dynamics. You have to provide GIC if you are applying under SDS. If you want to avoid that apply under non-sds. But it is highly recommended to apply under SDS for faster processing time and approval rates.