+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Permit Approval from UAE

Mjk43891

Star Member
Jun 2, 2020
I checked that too, yesterday. What bugs me is that Kuwait’s applications are processed in Dubai (in normal conditions) but Kuwait’s processing time has become 7 weeks instead of 15 (Kuwait and UAE always had the same processing time)

So does that mean another embassy or office started processing Kuwait’s applications or the processing time is just way off ?? 7 weeks and 22 weeks is a huge difference.
In this Pandemic situation, Processing times means NOTHING. So we need to stop paying focus to that.

Mal2002

Aug 24, 2020
As few DLIs are already cleared by Canadian Government for accepting International Students, along with an accompanying parent, we should be expecting the Passport Requests to start very soon. Has anyone got any communication after the AIP? I had none.

neo_dxb

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
As few DLIs are already cleared by Canadian Government for accepting International Students, along with an accompanying parent, we should be expecting the Passport Requests to start very soon. Has anyone got any communication after the AIP? I had none.
Nope, no communication so far. Month and a half since I received my AIP.

azzamkc

Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
The only thing standing between AIP holders and receiving a final decision is whether or Not the DLI you're accepting in is on the list universities with an approved COVID-19 readiness plan. Unless there are other case specific matters such as incomplete applications and documents that have been asked for.

Muhonzajudy

Star Member
May 5, 2019
The only thing standing between AIP holders and receiving a final decision is whether or Not the DLI you're accepting in is on the list universities with an approved COVID-19 readiness plan. Unless there are other case specific matters such as incomplete applications and documents that have been asked for.
My application is complete. Upfront medicals and biometrics completed 16th September. My school is on the DLI list, UNBC. Received AIP in August, already started classes online

azzamkc

Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
My application is complete. Upfront medicals and biometrics completed 16th September. My school is on the DLI list, UNBC. Received AIP in August, already started classes online
From what I've seen in the forum here and the general trend related to sequence of events, I would say your application is standing in line waiting for its turn. How they sort out the line is another matter, but your situation looks positive if you asked me. Keep us posted and share the good news when you get it.

Muhonzajudy

Star Member
May 5, 2019
From what I've seen in the forum here and the general trend related to sequence of events, I would say your application is standing in line waiting for its turn. How they sort out the line is another matter, but your situation looks positive if you asked me. Keep us posted and share the good news when you get it.
Thank you for all your encouragement. I will definitely keep you updated.

neo_dxb

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
Could very well be the case. My application was complete from the time it was submitted online (May) as I already had my bio-metrics from last year. My university is still not on the list of DLIs with an approved COVID-19 readiness plan. Online classes are in full swing though.

Reactions: azzamkc

Raimz

May 2, 2020
Once you get your Biometrics correspondence letter how longs does it take for passport request ?
Received biometrics correspondent letter today
I provided all the documents on July 16th
Doing online classes now

Reactions: Mjk43891 and Ma2252

Ma2252

Star Member
Jul 18, 2020
Normally within 24 hours.

Once you get your Biometrics correspondence letter how longs does it take for passport request ?
Received biometrics correspondent letter today
I provided all the documents on July 16th
Doing online classes now