+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Permit Approval from UAE

coolgemy159

Sep 13, 2020
Hi All
can someone assist, coz frankly what happen for my wife application seemed to be very fast and very strange
Applied on 08 Sep
Receive letter for Biometric 10 Sep
book for Biometric on 15 Sep,
Application refused Today 13 Sep

it is seemed that something very wrong happen in the online application, they refuse it within 05 days from the application date !

refuse reasons in French (English Translated)

* I am not convinced that you will leave Canada at the end of your period of stay under subsection 216 (1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, given your current employment situation.
• I am not convinced that you will leave Canada at the end of your period of stay under subsection 216 (1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, taking into account your personal property and your financial situation

However i am Very Much Financially Stable with More than 50K CAD in my Personal Bank Account, Shareholder in Travel Agent in UAE exist more than 05 Years with Annual Turn over exceed 2,500,000 CAD in A year Time, Done Several travels to Europe to the Far East and Europe with My Wife

For What Reason They refuse My Wife Study Permit application, can anyone assist, Please

paathu

Sep 14, 2020
Hi All
can someone assist, coz frankly what happen for my wife application seemed to be very fast and very strange
Applied on 08 Sep
Receive letter for Biometric 10 Sep
book for Biometric on 15 Sep,
Application refused Today 13 Sep

it is seemed that something very wrong happen in the online application, they refuse it within 05 days from the application date !

refuse reasons in French (English Translated)

* I am not convinced that you will leave Canada at the end of your period of stay under subsection 216 (1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, given your current employment situation.
• I am not convinced that you will leave Canada at the end of your period of stay under subsection 216 (1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, taking into account your personal property and your financial situation

However i am Very Much Financially Stable with More than 50K CAD in my Personal Bank Account, Shareholder in Travel Agent in UAE exist more than 05 Years with Annual Turn over exceed 2,500,000 CAD in A year Time, Done Several travels to Europe to the Far East and Europe with My Wife

For What Reason They refuse My Wife Study Permit application, can anyone assist, Please

I had applied fall 2020 intake to Canada under the General category from Dubai and the visa got rejected twice.
I have a valid TRV (including Husband and Son)
The family is not included in the study visa application.
My husband is sponsoring me.

I had attached the documents listed below:

Statement of Purpose
Sponsorship letter (Company Licence in UAE, Company Bank Statement)
Networth India (Both Husband and Mine)
Networth UAE
Bank Statement (Mine)
Reference letter from husband
First-year fee receipts
GIC details
Police Clearance Certificate from UAE

Applied on 03 Aug
Biometrics was done on 06 Aug
Application refused on 26 Aug

REFUSED

The reasons for the first time is :
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your
-family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
-purpose of your visit.
-personal assets and financial status.

I had attached the supporting documents listed below:

Letter of explanation (Company Licence in India, Travel history, Bank Statement in India, Property details owned by me)
Statement of Purpose (Updated one)
Sponsorship letter (Company Licence(UAE &India), Company Bank Statement)
Networth UAE
First-year fee receipts
GIC details
Police Clearance Certificate

Applied on 03 Sep
Application refused on 13 Sep

REFUSED

The reasons for the second time is :
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your
-purpose of your visit.

Now I had sent an email to the college requesting to defer the program to Jan 2021 and applied for Caips.

**** Anyone kindly let me know what's the issue I am going through?
Is there any chance if I apply again from UAE or If I apply from my home country is there any problem because I had been refused twice? ****

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
I had applied fall 2020 intake to Canada under the General category from Dubai and the visa got rejected twice.

Statement of Purpose
Networth UAE
Bank Statement (Mine)
First-year fee receipts
GIC details

Applied on 03 Aug

REFUSED

-purpose of your visit.

Letter of explanation (Company Licence in India, Travel history, Bank Statement in India, Property details owned by me)
Networth UAE
First-year fee receipts
GIC details

Applied on 03 Sep

REFUSED

-purpose of your visit.

Now I had sent an email to the college requesting to defer the program to Jan 2021 and applied for Caips.

Is there any chance if I apply again from UAE or If I apply from my home country is there any problem because I had been refused twice? ****
From my observations over the last year, gulf applicants that are not citizens/PR have a high rejection rate due to weak home ties. The exceptions I have noticed that do get accepted are the following:
- Younger applicants who are only accompanying their parents in UAE/Gulf
- No/Short study gap (Did high school or Bachelor's in gulf)
- Reputed Master's/PhD applicants

Reactions: azzamkc

Faithyyyyy

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020

Statement of Purpose
Networth UAE
Bank Statement (Mine)
First-year fee receipts
GIC details

Applied on 03 Aug

REFUSED

-purpose of your visit.

Networth UAE
First-year fee receipts
GIC details

Applied on 03 Sep

REFUSED

-purpose of your visit.

what course did you apply to study and what is your background . did you pay a portion of your tuition first or ?

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019

Statement of Purpose
Networth UAE
Bank Statement (Mine)
First-year fee receipts
GIC details

Applied on 03 Aug

REFUSED

-purpose of your visit.

Networth UAE
First-year fee receipts
GIC details

Applied on 03 Sep

REFUSED

-purpose of your visit.

The reason is simple. The applicants immigration status in UAE/Dubai is only temporary. There is no guarantee that when the applicant completes his or her studies, that his or her immigration status in UAE/Dubai will still be valid. What if the status in UAE/Dubai is revoked or expire during the time in Canada? How would the visa officer believe that the applicant will leave Canada? -- Therefore there is a need to show ties to home country because that's the only place that is guaranteed the applicant can go to after their studies.

From the perspective of the visa officer, they are fully aware that these applicants may not be genuine. They know these people living in the Gulf states do not have permanent immigration status and only temporary residence, and therefore after their studies in Canada, there is no guarantee that they will or can leave Canada -- no way of returning to UAE/Dubai because visa expire or refusing to return to home country for economic reasons. VO knows these applicants' time is running out, they don't want to return to their home country or is able to go anywhere else legally, and trying to use a study permit to settle in Canada.

Reactions: Petita

paathu

Sep 14, 2020
what course did you apply to study and what is your background . did you pay a portion of your tuition first or ?
Global Business Management Ontario
Paid First-year tuition fee after a month of acceptance from the college
  • Bachelors in Computer Science: 2004-2007
  • Masters in Computer Science: 2007-2009
  • Experience from India as a guest lecturer: 2009-2010
  • Experience from Govt University in KSA: 2010-2018
  • Relocated to UAE and joined in husband's company as Chief Administrative Officer: 2018 till date

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
Yeah, no. Global Business Management is a poor choice of course with Masters + this much experience and age.. Definitely a PR aspirant application instead of bona fide student. You have to apply for another Masters or PhD to get approval.

• Relocated to UAE and joined in husband's company as Chief Administrative Officer: 2018 till date

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Would recommend you apply for Express Entry. Not only have you been away from your home country for 10 years but you are applying for a lower level program. Doesn't make sense, clear intent to immigrate. Study gap of 11 years and prior refusals also do not help.

Reactions: paathu

Faithyyyyy

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
i would advice
i would advice you either go for a masters. university of Ottawa , windsor is good with fast admissions and you get entrance scholarship so maybe end up paying just $20k for short duration masters (12 months ) which is better than doing a certificate.

order for your gcms notes immediately to pinpoint the exact reasons so you can address it

Reactions: paathu

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Thank you all...
Today, I sent a request for a refund from the college.
sorry man! i was not able to reply to your message as the system does not allow. I believe its because your no. of posts are low.

Eng.abla

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
Hi Everyone,

For the ones who got AIP, any updates on your application or received any requests?

I applied on 24 Feb from UAE and I got my AIP on 1 September. I deferred to Jan 2021 before the AIP. No updates at all on my application afterwards.

Abdulrmadani

Feb 23, 2020
Hi Everyone,

For the ones who got AIP, any updates on your application or received any requests?

I applied on 24 Feb from UAE and I got my AIP on 1 September. I deferred to Jan 2021 before the AIP. No updates at all on my application afterwards.
Received AIP on 9th September no update since then.

Reactions: Eng.abla

BIG_T

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
United Arab Emirates
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
07-08-2020
Hi Everyone,

I applied on August 7th with biometrics and a little over a month later on the 13th of September I received my AIP. Sadly no update then

Reactions: Eng.abla

Ssinan03

Jul 1, 2020
Applied on 4th of June ( full application )

Received AIP on 7th September

Received a request on 14th Of September for detailed CV of my career progression between 2010 and 2014 only ( I was a student that time )

CV Received yesterday 17th