+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Permit Approval from UAE

Raimz

May 2, 2020
Helo
Did any of you who received AIP got further notice? Further notice about visa or anything ?

Raimz

May 2, 2020
I got my AIP And classes are starting on 8th
But I don’t really know what to do about the visa
I mean I heard students are traveling now ...

Faith_Canada123

Jul 16, 2020
Refused as well for me (SP) and the entire family's TRVs, please find details below:

Visa Office – Abu Dhabi

Date applied – July 18, 2020

Biometrics – July 19, 2020

Eligibility started – August 30, 2020

Correspondence letter – September 5, 2020

Refusal today – September 6, 2020

BS Accountancy from the Philippines

38 years old – 18 years study gap = 18 years work experience

Married with 3 kids

I hold 3 CPA licenses – from my home country, Philippines, from the U.S as there are exams here in the UAE and I was recently admitted as a member of CPA Canada as there’s MRA between the U.S & Canada.

IELTS – over all band is 8 (R - 9, L - 8.5, S - 8, W - 6.5)

Program of choice is MBA

Currently working as Senior Accountant in a very famous and highly specialized hospital in Abu Dhabi.

Travel history – Hongkong 2011 and Japan 2018.

Proof of funds include CAD 57K myself and my Mom’s bank balance of CAD 43K.

I have included properties like house and lot from the Philippines worth CAD 54K and a car in the UAE, CAD 10,000 approximately.

My sister is a Canadian citizen and lives in Quebec, my application is for a University in New Brunswick.

Below are the reasons for their refusal including my current employment situation although I am currently employed.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

I don't intend to re-apply by myself.

Sorry to hear this kabayan.. Request GCMS and re-apply..

Current employment situation and employment prospect were touched because because of your purpose of visit. Di satisfied si VO. You need to work more on your future plan. It should be connected to how this study will help you establish yourself sa Philippines upon completion.

Logically speaking, your reason for visiting Canada is to study, and why would you study? Because you want to improve your employment prospects in the Philippines and/or if mag business ka, how will this help you.. It should improve your abilities, or fill a gap that you have from your pevious education.

Family of 5 POF is CAD23k plus Full year tuition minimum. The more the better.. Esp if more than 1yr study mo. House and lot should be home ties and not for POF kasi hindi sya liquid asset, if you include sa POF. You are well established, 18yrs working.. there should not be sponsorship aside from hard earned money from you and spouse as much as possible. Just include payslip as proof.

You can also use Philippine address as COR applying from during re-application.

Goodluck!

Faith_Canada123

Jul 16, 2020
I don’t know how to address this concerns. Theres nothing i can do with my ties in Canada.
The immigration status must be me being resident of UAE, should i go back to Philippines and apply from there? Do i need to give up my job here and be unemployed in Phil? If I’m jobless in phil would that be another ground for refusal?
Hi Kabayan, sorry to hear this.. di mo need umuwe sa Philippines. Just try re-applying using what we discussed before maybe that can help? https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/refused-in-gcms-notes-10-08-2020.697650/page-9#post-8816210

Tuloy ka pa din online? Yes immigration status kasi you’re not permanent resident of UAE plus you have strong connection in Canada. If you will re-apply you need to convince VO na you don’t intend to stay in Canada, you can do this by explaining well sa SOP you’re reason to study and how will this help you establish yourself sa Philippines (future plan, career prospect) and show home ties sa Philippines, I know you are not looking to settle sa Philippines but, VO need to be convinced that there is no reason for them to believe that you are genuine student and you will not stay more than your authorize period of stay (not that you cannot legally), especially you have strong connection in Ca. And since its only Philippines where you are a permanent resident & citizen, you have to demonstrate your ties sa Pinas. Unless u have other PR in other country, UAE is not PR only temp po di ba, connected sya sa work visa. Goodluck po.

Reactions: Zyqwerty

Raimz

May 2, 2020
students are traveling now? what do you mean? how?
so my cousin traveled today (PR) , and she said many students where also there along with her on flight from Delhi to Toronto
so i dont know if they are existing students or current or future

Anusha0222

Aug 19, 2020
Hello guys! Unfortunately I was denied study permit today

applied in UAE online
Non sds
12th June
Rejection came tonight at 11pm.

CPA_3

Jun 17, 2020
Sorry to hear this kabayan.. Request GCMS and re-apply..

Current employment situation and employment prospect were touched because because of your purpose of visit. Di satisfied si VO. You need to work more on your future plan. It should be connected to how this study will help you establish yourself sa Philippines upon completion.

Logically speaking, your reason for visiting Canada is to study, and why would you study? Because you want to improve your employment prospects in the Philippines and/or if mag business ka, how will this help you.. It should improve your abilities, or fill a gap that you have from your pevious education.

Family of 5 POF is CAD23k plus Full year tuition minimum. The more the better.. Esp if more than 1yr study mo. House and lot should be home ties and not for POF kasi hindi sya liquid asset, if you include sa POF. You are well established, 18yrs working.. there should not be sponsorship aside from hard earned money from you and spouse as much as possible. Just include payslip as proof.

You can also use Philippine address as COR applying from during re-application.

Goodluck!
Hi there kabayan.

I have actually addressed the things you just mentioned in my post from liquid assets to Philippine ties to pay slips (which is very basic). I am also aware that I could apply using our Philippine house address. Although, I’m also a CPA back home but I only have 5 years experience there while 13 years in the UAE. I need to draft a convincing SOP with stronger argument that my MBA will really benefit or increase my employment prospects in PH and not the UAE which to be honest is quite hard.

As mentioned, I do not see myself re-applying anytime soon. I need to do some re-assessment of plans.

Thanks!

Reactions: Faith_Canada123

Faithyyyyy

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
Refused as well for me (SP) and the entire family's TRVs, please find details below:

Visa Office – Abu Dhabi

Date applied – July 18, 2020

Biometrics – July 19, 2020

Eligibility started – August 30, 2020

Correspondence letter – September 5, 2020

Refusal today – September 6, 2020

BS Accountancy from the Philippines

38 years old – 18 years study gap = 18 years work experience

Married with 3 kids

I hold 3 CPA licenses – from my home country, Philippines, from the U.S as there are exams here in the UAE and I was recently admitted as a member of CPA Canada as there’s MRA between the U.S & Canada.

IELTS – over all band is 8 (R - 9, L - 8.5, S - 8, W - 6.5)

Program of choice is MBA

Currently working as Senior Accountant in a very famous and highly specialized hospital in Abu Dhabi.

Travel history – Hongkong 2011 and Japan 2018.

Proof of funds include CAD 57K myself and my Mom’s bank balance of CAD 43K.

I have included properties like house and lot from the Philippines worth CAD 54K and a car in the UAE, CAD 10,000 approximately.

My sister is a Canadian citizen and lives in Quebec, my application is for a University in New Brunswick.

Below are the reasons for their refusal including my current employment situation although I am currently employed.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

I don't intend to re-apply by myself.
your profile is excellent . please try ordering gcms notes then apply alone, pay part of your tuition and your family can apply later after you secure your own. applying with the whole family can be seen as you want to go and not come back

Yusuf786

Star Member
Aug 11, 2020
Hi,
Just before 20 minutes, I received an email from IRCC to check message in GCC key and I received attached letter: I think it's permit to start studies online, but not an AIP. Correct?
Because status of my eligibility review is "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements".

https://ibb.co/r2KRTg7

Reactions: jigzyy

Yusuf786

Star Member
Aug 11, 2020
Written date on letter is "September 7th" But it is Morning of 8th September in UAE. It might be possible, it is not processed in Abu Dhabi - UAE. m i right?