+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Permit Approval from UAE

ninjaika

Jul 15, 2020
Hey everyone,
I applied for a study visa since the 25 November 2019, since that day the eligibility and background check are under process. My university has been very understanding and I had to send a new LOA via webform and no response as of yet. Hoping next month they prioritize study visas as the wait time has been so long. Hope you all get approvals soon.
Hi, so if I have a new LoA, I have to submit it as part of my existing Visa Application? Where can I see this webform?

Ma2252

Star Member
Jul 18, 2020
lol do you think they might work overtime to process our applications? haha! you clearly don't know anything about ircc then. it is one of the incompetent office in whole world.
Ouch! That’s a little harsh. They are not incompetent, it’s just the weekend and no one expects them to work on the weekend. I wouldn’t if I were them.
Nevertheless, waiting is the toughest thing ever and I know that. Been waiting since March. Stay positive guys.

Let's go to party

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
Ouch! That’s a little harsh. They are not incompetent, it’s just the weekend and no one expects them to work on the weekend. I wouldn’t if I were them.
Nevertheless, waiting is the toughest thing ever and I know that. Been waiting since March. Stay positive guys.
Likewise, I've applied on 12th March