Hi
I just want to tell you the guys who received the call
Get AIP today

He applied from Qatar
Mid of march

Another guy applied from uae in may
Got the call today morning
Great to know
Did this person who got the call have his eligiblity started? Or was his application still in background check?

Zyqwerty

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
I just received a call from Canadian embassy awhile ago. They're just confirming if I still want to proceed for fall intake and my application will be added to the queue upon confirmation . The process is still first come first serve basis as per the agent.

Reactions: Ma2252

Eng.abla

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
I just received a call from Canadian embassy awhile ago. They're just confirming if I still want to proceed for fall intake and my application will be added to the queue upon confirmation . The process is still first come first serve basis as per the agent.
Kindly may I ask which office called you? Abu Dhabi or Dubai ....and is it the one you applied for?

Zyqwerty

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
You must have have sent them deferred LOA as many of did already, what's the point of checking with student if they want to proceed for fall after they have been waiting for months
Why will i do that? For me its either AIP or refusal letter. No plan of deferring.

amsanae

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
Even I got a call from the consulate a few minutes ago, with the same context.

Reactions: Eng.abla

Zyqwerty

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
I was talking in general as people got deferred from may to sept.......so new LOA was supposed to be submitted.......in ur case where there is no option, don't worry, hopefully you'll get ur AIP soon
Yeah they should set aside applicants for sept intake who deferred to 2021. Maybe that us why there are calling, coz some already deferred but have not submitted their revised LOA.