+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Permit Approval from UAE

Mjk43891

Star Member
Jun 2, 2020
Still no update until now. If you guys didnt receive any update for your visa before the deadline of tuition payment for Fall 2020 term (Aug 12) will you defer your admission to another term?
The fee deadline for my university is Sept 15. So I will wait until Sep 1 to see if I get any updates regarding my SP Application.

Zyqwerty

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Any AIP update so far? No movement on my application. Im getting more and more frustrated. They keeping us waiting and guessing. Not even bother replying on webform. I only have until Aug to refund.

Mjk43891

Star Member
Jun 2, 2020
Any AIP update so far? No movement on my application. Im getting more and more frustrated. They keeping us waiting and guessing. Not even bother replying on webform. I only have until Aug to refund.
We all are in the same boat. The processing times are 18 weeks now.

Eng.abla

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
Nothing at all. You have to try to be patient, we are all in the same situation. Maybe mid of August we will start to receive replies.

Reactions: Faith_Canada123

Zyqwerty

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Im also considering of withdrawing my application in UAE and let my sister reapply on my behalf in Canada. Im planning to make her as my sponsor that can be used as a justification of essential travel. I have to give up my job here, and waiting and studying here in UAE will be unsustainable for me unless there is a partime job available here. Do you think this is a good idea??

n_142007

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Im also considering of withdrawing my application in UAE and let my sister reapply on my behalf in Canada. Im planning to make her as my sponsor that can be used as a justification of essential travel. I have to give up my job here, and waiting and studying here in UAE will be unsustainable for me unless there is a partime job available here. Do you think this is a good idea??
How she will apply on your behave to Canada visa office.
I am in the same boat, submitted my visa last Feb from UAE.
My husband is currently in Canada, even if he submitted new visa the visa will go automatically to the visa office where I am located.

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
No Nadeem, nothing yet.
I ll order notes maybe soon.
How is your nephew's file? Eligibility has started yet? No updates for friends either.
His eligibilty started on next day of bio and medicle passed too on 3rd march.i got gcms notes in may . in which his interview is recomended.and this month i got again his notes there was no change which means they didnot done any thing on his application from 16th march.

vikenfirakezi

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
His eligibilty started on next day of bio and medicle passed too on 3rd march.i got gcms notes in may . in which his interview is recomended.and this month i got again his notes there was no change which means they didnot done any thing on his application from 16th march.
Got it, good luck