+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Permit Approval from UAE

Eng.abla

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
I am now confused...in other places in the website it is mentioned that they are processing online study permit applications. Did any one raised the question in IRCC Twitter account

Jun 8, 2020
sou brasileiro e espero a resposta do visto também. Acredito que o Canadá esteja estudando a melhor maneira de receber alunos após essa pandemia

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Upon reading the website, I understand services will be back with priority to people exempted from travel restrictions. Unfortunately for students, many may not fall under that category since as of today the exemption is only for those with Visas approved before and on March 18. However, it’s positive to see things moving forward. I am waiting as well.
yes students still have to wait for next orders from Canadian GOV. in new changes its only for people who can travel to canada and are exempt from entry only few more people are allowed who have there family.

Shazd85

Oct 28, 2019
Upon reading the website, I understand services will be back with priority to people exempted from travel restrictions. Unfortunately for students, many may not fall under that category since as of today the exemption is only for those with Visas approved before and on March 18. However, it’s positive to see things moving forward. I am waiting as well.
Well if anyone who applied before april 8th can request authorization letter for travel exemption as listed on IRCC website by providing documents why its necessary

Holi

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
Well if anyone who applied before april 8th can request authorization letter for travel exemption as listed on IRCC website by providing documents why its necessary
How can we get authrorization letter and from whom? What do u want to say? Do u think that we can get exempted from travel restrictions if we applied before April 8th. If that's the case then do tell us, we are waiting for study Visa, applied in March.

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
How can we get authrorization letter and from whom? What do u want to say? Do u think that we can get exempted from travel restrictions if we applied b
How can we get authrorization letter and from whom? What do u want to say? Do u think that we can get exempted from travel restrictions if we applied before April 8th. If that's the case then do tell us, we are waiting for study Visa, applied in March.
efore April 8th. If that's the case then do tell us, we are waiting for study Visa, applied in March.
dear holi ubr not eligible for exemption..please go to IRCC wwb site you will know better who is eligible to apply or whose application will get priority. take some time to read IRCC https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/apply-visit-work-student.html

UAEng123

Jun 9, 2020
yes students still have to wait for next orders from Canadian GOV. in new changes its only for people who can travel to canada and are exempt from entry only few more people are allowed who have there family.
Yes, thats my understanding of it. Assuming after 30 June applications start to go back to normal, I am just concerned of the limited time that will be remaining to process everyone currently waiting. It might be very short notice to start looking at deferral options at that time.

Last edited:

UAEng123

Jun 9, 2020
Not entirely sure what are you referring to with 8th of April. Can you please clarify?

vikenfirakezi

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
IRCC has just updated that, it is suspending application processing for a Study permit and other temporary visas till 30 June. Below is the link.

IRCC suspends visa processing

Most of us are waiting for past 3 months for our Study Permit approval, It looks like we are in for some long wait.
Earlier IRCC had mentioned that process was on hold till June 9 and today being June 9, they have decided to suspend processing till 30 June.
It is 9th June again.

Abdulrmadani

Feb 23, 2020
Hi everyone,
The following message has been displayed in my application since 7th of June "Application status is currently unavailable. Please try again later." There is no application status shown and my information are not there (like: applicant name, application no and UCI).
I submitted a web form and reported a technical issue but no response up to now..
Am I the only one?
I applied from UAE

Reactions: Shazd85