+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Strategic Recruitment Stream Alberta PNP

findude32

Star Member
Aug 1, 2008
chow said:
congrats rk & toledo.
Mine is 145, I haven't heard any news. I am still waiting. May I know your NOC codes.
Thanks
Chow
Few of the ppl called AB and asked about the case. They came to know their nomination has also got approve. Give a call them and you will find out exactly what is your case status.
Hope to hear some good news. Good Luck!

chow

Sep 23, 2008
Thanks findude for your suggestion. I just called them. They said they are considering the applications received in September 1st week.
Thanks
Chow

rk

Nov 25, 2008
NOC 2171
findude32 said:
chow said:
congrats rk & toledo.
Mine is 145, I haven't heard any news. I am still waiting. May I know your NOC codes.
Thanks
Chow
Few of the ppl called AB and asked about the case. They came to know their nomination has also got approve. Give a call them and you will find out exactly what is your case status.
Hope to hear some good news. Good Luck!

felix31

Star Member
Dec 1, 2008
First I want to thank everyone who responded to my questions (few postings ago).

Here is my timeline:

Dec 1, - e-mailed inquiry about H1B AINP program
Dec 2, - got the list of requested documents
Dec 3, - e-mailed pre-assessment docs (2 page H1B employment history - NOC#2171)
Dec 4, - got confirmation e-mail (they say it may take up-to 4 months to get a positive pre-assessment and another 4 months to get through and get positive nomination).

Keeping my fingers crossed!

stlguy

Star Member
Oct 21, 2008
My email also mentioned the '4 months' timeline, but i got it in 3 weeks...

Hopefully you will get it soon as well.

aliz

Star Member
Oct 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May - 2009
Doc's Request.
July - 2009
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
September - 2009
Med's Request
August - 2010
Med's Done....
September - 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 16, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
May 17, 2011
I think its depend upon number to applications they are receiving!!

Best of Luck!

olusolalekan

Jul 3, 2008
Any day of the last 7 days of the year is good for me as i will be away from work...-:)

cchabert said:
OLU....."to tell you the truth, it depends on a lot of things. People don't realize that medical and security clearance is the slowest part of the approval process. Depending on your country of origin, they subject your name to serious checks and the fbi report is just one of many checks. They sometimes have to wait to hear back from the clearance authority. Then medicals are all processed and reviewed at a central location in ottawa. Ottawa decides if you passed or fail and communicates that to your processing office. This may even take 4 months depending on how busy ottawa is at the particular point in time."

This make a lot of sense, let the system works and relax in the mean time.

Which day do you want to meet and where? any ideas?

C

cchabert

olusolalekan said:
Any day of the last 7 days of the year is good for me as i will be away from work...-:)

cchabert said:
OLU....."to tell you the truth, it depends on a lot of things. People don't realize that medical and security clearance is the slowest part of the approval process. Depending on your country of origin, they subject your name to serious checks and the fbi report is just one of many checks. They sometimes have to wait to hear back from the clearance authority. Then medicals are all processed and reviewed at a central location in ottawa. Ottawa decides if you passed or fail and communicates that to your processing office. This may even take 4 months depending on how busy ottawa is at the particular point in time."

Cool Olu I'll contact you before your trip let see if Walking Funny comes too

olusolalekan

Jul 3, 2008
email me at yahoo - mylekan

cchabert said:
olusolalekan said:

cchabert said:

Cool Olu I'll contact you before your trip let see if Walking Funny comes too

mitzi

Oct 7, 2008
Congratulations to all Nominees!! We will miss you in this forum as you move to the CIC level of discussion.
Keep in touch and pls continue to share much appreciated wisdom :)))
Good luck!!

felix31

Star Member
Dec 1, 2008
stlguy said:
My email also mentioned the '4 months' timeline, but i got it in 3 weeks...

Hopefully you will get it soon as well.
stlguy,

:) :) sounds great!! If I get positive pre-assessment before Christmas, I can get everything ready over the holidays and get into the 2nd step ASAP.

How long ago did you get your pre-assessment?

stlguy

Star Member
Oct 21, 2008
felix31, I got my pre-assessment in 2 - 3 weeks.

I am sure they are much faster than what they are committing to in the e-mail response.

Good Luck to you..