+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Strategic Recruitment Stream Alberta PNP

A

Albertagoverner

chow said:
Albertagoverner said:
cchabert said:
nix1 said:
The long wait is over! I received my package today and yes, they decided to accept me. Here is my timeline:

10/10/08 - E-mailed docs for pre-assessment
10/17/08 - Received confirmation e-mail
11/10/08 - Received invitation to apply
11/24/08 - Mailed app. package to AINP
11/28/08 - AINP received app. package (USPS confirmation)
12/17/08 - Received file number (08-43x <435)
02/10/09 - Received the nomination letter
NOC code: 2171
Job Title: Business Systems Analyst

The letter was printed on Jan 20, posted on Feb 2 and received it on Feb 10. The CIC application has to be in Buffalo by July 19.

Thanks to all of you and wish you all the very best.
Congrats Dude! Well done! Another NOC 2171
Hello Guys:
Please make a list of people who got the nomination certificate, were represented by Lawyer versus who applied by themselves? Does lawyer makes a difference in process time?
Albertagoverner:

It is VERY VERY BIG difference. I started my AINP process in June first week, got my invitation to apply in some time august. Before receiving my invitation, I asked my law firm documents I have to fill out for next phase(second phase in AINP process). Since I took one month vacation from mid July to mid August. I thought they will send all the documents without delay and I could save some time. They sent me documents which are not appropriate and wasted lot of time sending back and forth in emails. By the time I got my certificate, I was not here in US. They sent me again other documents to complete. As soon as I came back from my vacation I sent all of my documents the next day thru FeDex overnight delivery. They took 7-10days to submit my documents.
After I sent my application I asked them If i need to get any PCCs before receiving my certificate. They said NOT now. I applied for PCCs from 2 countries and I received them in September and October. I finally received my certificate in December. Then I asked them for checklist for next phase, they delayed and sent me in 3rd or 4th week of December unofficially(means they are not sure, since it seems they have NOT sent any application from their firm). Officially they again sent me(with all applicants ) in mid of January. So They took almost 40-45days to send checklist and asked to apply for PCCs and FBI reports. By the time I got my checklist in December my one PCC was more than 3 months old and another one was 2 months old. So again I applied for PCCs in January. Well Indian Embassy and consulate in US give very prompt response. So they took some more time. So finally I prepared all of my documents by 30/31st January.
I sent all of my documents thru overnight FeDex to my lawfirm and they received on 3rd February, 2009. Mid of January I confirmed with them how long they are going to take to review and submit my application. That guy told me " When I receive your documents I usually go through them the same day depending at what time I receive your package, or I verify it the next day and if everything is complete I submit your application within that week.". When I called him in the same week I sent my documents, he said according to his company policies they can not submit a single application at a time. Finally he said he's going to submit my application last Friday(02/13/2009). But didn't send me any confirmation yet.

When I started my AINP process, I wanted to save some time since i didn't have much time, as I was working in multiple assignments. I thought I don't have to spend much time. But I spent more TIME and more money just considering lawfirm to process my application.

Now I am not sure whether I will be here in US till end of this month.
It is always recemonded that untill your case is really very explanatory, Apply by self instead of representative. I will say get the lawyer when you have to appeal of rejection or something.

I

Indium-sulfide

Does anybody try to give a call or email to request for status after you have submitted the application for two month?
Did they give you any feedback? I emailed to request for a file number but no reply for a week.

A

Albertagoverner

Indium-sulfide said:
Does anybody try to give a call or email to request for status after you have submitted the application for two month?
Did they give you any feedback? I emailed to request for a file number but no reply for a week.
Please be advised that do not do that untill 60 days are over since you sent the application packet. Once 60 days are over then keep sending them email.

khan9899

Feb 17, 2009
Hi Albertagoverner

I am planning to start my Immigration process under Strategic Recruitment stream and was planning to go for a lawyer. I read your post that you had some problems by applying through a lawyer. Can you please tell me who that lawyer was so that I don't pick the wrong person.

Thanks

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Done:July 26 2010,Delivered:Aug 4 2010
Can I request for change in mailing address in the middle of application if I moved to some other place ?

A

Albertagoverner

khan9899 said:
Hi Albertagoverner

I am planning to start my Immigration process under Strategic Recruitment stream and was planning to go for a lawyer. I read your post that you had some problems by applying through a lawyer. Can you please tell me who that lawyer was so that I don't pick the wrong person.

Thanks
I don't have any specific recemondation, but make sure is not just CCIC consultant also a Lawyer. CCIC consultant do nothing but just help you in filling forms but a good lawyer can get your case approved even it was rejected in First attempt. He can also appeal for you.

alberta1978

Star Member
Jan 21, 2009
Albertagoverner said:
Indium-sulfide said:
Please be advised that do not do that untill 60 days are over since you sent the application packet. Once 60 days are over then keep sending them email.
I agree with Albertagovernor, there is no point in flooding their mailbox as they have clearly mentioned to wait 60 days. Even I am waiting and it has been 30 days.. another 30 days to go before I email them

akk

Sep 2, 2008
Hi,

Has anyone here ever attended those "Immigrate Alberta Information Sessions"?
One session will happen tomorrow in San Francisco, and I am wondering if it is worth for me to go.
I already received my nomination and I already applied for CIC, that's why I am wondering if it will be interesting for me or not.

Akk

ashok

Feb 18, 2009
Hi ALL

NEW TO THIS FORM

Everyone says that they received some kind of AINP application package after completing preassessment phase.

NOW in 2009 we can directly start away with AINP application package. So can anyone list me all docs required for second phase that is after preassessment?

Cheers
Ashok.

jong

Feb 18, 2009
Hello,

Is this also a good venue for me if I apply to Alberto,although I'm from the Philippines? I currently work as an HR Manager. thanks

divagirl

Jan 8, 2009
ashok said:
Hi ALL

NEW TO THIS FORM

Everyone says that they received some kind of AINP application package after completing preassessment phase.

NOW in 2009 we can directly start away with AINP application package. So can anyone list me all docs required for second phase that is after preassessment?

Cheers
Ashok.
From the 7th message from this thread: http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/campaigns/h1b.html

ashok

Feb 18, 2009
hi diva girl

i know the link but i want to know more clear information from people like you who are in second and third stages.

According to my understanding i need to submit all these forms at once? is this called the stage after preassessment? or we need to submit only AINP009?

Application Form (AINP009)
Use of a Representative Form (AINP008B) ( i am applying on my own so no need of this form in mycase)
Application for Permanent Residence in Canada (IMM008)
Schedule 1: Background/Declaration (IMM008)
Additional Family Information (IMM5406)
Use of a Representative (if applicable) (IMM5476)
Schedule 4: Economic Classes: Provincial Nominees (IMM008)

Thanks all for your time
Ashok.

divagirl

Jan 8, 2009
ashok said:
hi diva girl

i know the link but i want to know more clear information from people like you who are in second and third stages.

According to my understanding i need to submit all these forms at once? is this called the stage after preassessment? or we need to submit only AINP009?

Use of a Representative Form (AINP008B) ( i am applying on my own so no need of this form in mycase)

Thanks all for your time
Ashok.
There are only 2 stages now -- nomination and CIC application. I am still in the first stage, waiting for my nomination!

For 1st step in this process to get a nomination letter, you need to send in original:
Use of a Representative Form (AINP008B)
Photocopies of:

Once you get the nomination letter (which takes about 3 months (i guess) as of now), you send the originals of the photocopies (ie IM008 etc) that you had sent to CIC for processing.

Mods777

Star Member
Jan 14, 2009
Guys,

I have been following this forum continuously it seems there are less good news of nomination being shared now. Any one who got luck in getting file no or nomination using the new process.

Please share your thoughts as it would help other people track their status.

Thanks

srini_73

Feb 19, 2009
The long wait is over! I received my package today and they decided to accept me. Here is my timeline:

10/10/08 - E-mailed docs for pre-assessment
10/17/08 - Received confirmation e-mail
11/10/08 - Received invitation to apply
11/18/08 - Mailed app. package to AINP
12/03/08 - AINP received app. package (USPS confirmation)
01/12/08 - Received file number (08-460)
02/19/09 - Received the nomination letter
NOC code: 2171 & 2283
Job Title: Software Test Analyst

The letter was printed on Jan 27, posted on Feb 9 and received it on Feb 19. The CIC application has to be in Buffalo by July 26.

Thanks to all of you and wish you all the very best.