+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Strategic Recruitment Stream Alberta PNP

I

Indium-sulfide

It is really testing to wait for so long.
I hope all of us H1B-s will soon get settled down.
Best wishes

A

Albertagoverner

Indium-sulfide said:
sorry repost.no many rplies

Does anybody applied for the pre-assessment but did not wait for the invitation letter?
I applied for the pre-assessment in december. Since th rules changed for 2009, I did not wait for the inivation letter and filed a total new application according to the revised rules. Then I recieved the invitation letter now. What do I do? file another one or just forfeit the invitation letter?
Did anyone do as what I did?
fill the forms and attach the invitation and send the packet. Even if you are applying according to new process, attach a seprate sheet and write the whole story and send them. They will manage everything

A

Albertagoverner

cchabert said:
nix1 said:
The long wait is over! I received my package today and yes, they decided to accept me. Here is my timeline:

10/10/08 - E-mailed docs for pre-assessment
10/17/08 - Received confirmation e-mail
11/10/08 - Received invitation to apply
11/24/08 - Mailed app. package to AINP
11/28/08 - AINP received app. package (USPS confirmation)
12/17/08 - Received file number (08-43x <435)
02/10/09 - Received the nomination letter
NOC code: 2171
Job Title: Business Systems Analyst

The letter was printed on Jan 20, posted on Feb 2 and received it on Feb 10. The CIC application has to be in Buffalo by July 19.

Thanks to all of you and wish you all the very best.
Congrats Dude! Well done! Another NOC 2171
Hello Guys:
Please make a list of people who got the nomination certificate, were represented by Lawyer versus who applied by themselves? Does lawyer makes a difference in process time?

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Done:July 26 2010,Delivered:Aug 4 2010
albertaorbust said:
albertaorbust said:
jamesb111 said:
well I was waiting for my file number and I got the nomination letter
12/12/08 - AINP received app. package
Job Title: Programmer Analyst
Fiile Number xxx-xxx-0509
Can you please tell us what instructions were provided for CIC application part.

Listen up people, i have 1st confirmation for packet sent in January
Sent by "Shyli"
Timeline:
I got my Employee File number today

Pre-Assessment Sent: 11/11/2008
Recipt Confirmation recieved by me: 11/12/2008
Application Recieved by PNP office: 01/15/2009
File Number recieved by me: 02/11/2009
FOLLOWING IS MY TIMELINE,LOOKS LIKE THEY HAVE STARTED TO WORK ON APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER JAN 15 :

Application sent to:

Strategic recruitment System- US Visa Holder Category
Alberta Employment and Immigration
4th Floor Commerce Place, 10155-102 Street
Edmonton AB T5J 4L6 Canada

Applied under 2171

Timeline ...........
Documents sent for pre-assessment:23 Nov 2008
Confirmation :24 Nov 2008
Invite for PNP Cert:24 Dec 2008
Application Sent:25 Jan 2009
App received(delivered by Fedex):27 Jan 2009
Waiting for file number.

Today it is two weeks for me that alberta has received my application.

NO FILE NUMBER YET.Anyone in or around same boat ?????????

A

Albertagoverner

engg said:
albertaorbust said:
albertaorbust said:
jamesb111 said:
well I was waiting for my file number and I got the nomination letter
12/12/08 - AINP received app. package
Job Title: Programmer Analyst
Fiile Number xxx-xxx-0509
Can you please tell us what instructions were provided for CIC application part.

Listen up people, i have 1st confirmation for packet sent in January
Sent by "Shyli"
Timeline:
I got my Employee File number today

Pre-Assessment Sent: 11/11/2008
Recipt Confirmation recieved by me: 11/12/2008
Application Recieved by PNP office: 01/15/2009
File Number recieved by me: 02/11/2009
FOLLOWING IS MY TIMELINE,LOOKS LIKE THEY HAVE STARTED TO WORK ON APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER JAN 15 :

Application sent to:

Strategic recruitment System- US Visa Holder Category
Alberta Employment and Immigration
4th Floor Commerce Place, 10155-102 Street
Edmonton AB T5J 4L6 Canada

Applied under 2171

Timeline ...........
Documents sent for pre-assessment:23 Nov 2008
Confirmation :24 Nov 2008
Invite for PNP Cert:24 Dec 2008
Application Sent:25 Jan 2009
App received(delivered by Fedex):27 Jan 2009
Waiting for file number.

Today it is two weeks for me that alberta has received my application.

NO FILE NUMBER YET.Anyone in or around same boat ?????????
Your application reached Alberta on 27th January, 2009 and Today is february 15th, 2009, There were two weeknds during this time. It has been only 14 Days since they got your application. It will take more time...

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Yes,well I think it will be first week of march until we guys will start getting some news about applications.

chow

Sep 23, 2008
Albertagoverner said:
cchabert said:
nix1 said:
The long wait is over! I received my package today and yes, they decided to accept me. Here is my timeline:

10/10/08 - E-mailed docs for pre-assessment
10/17/08 - Received confirmation e-mail
11/10/08 - Received invitation to apply
11/24/08 - Mailed app. package to AINP
11/28/08 - AINP received app. package (USPS confirmation)
12/17/08 - Received file number (08-43x <435)
Job Title: Business Systems Analyst

The letter was printed on Jan 20, posted on Feb 2 and received it on Feb 10. The CIC application has to be in Buffalo by July 19.

Thanks to all of you and wish you all the very best.
Congrats Dude! Well done! Another NOC 2171
Hello Guys:
Please make a list of people who got the nomination certificate, were represented by Lawyer versus who applied by themselves? Does lawyer makes a difference in process time?
Albertagoverner:

It is VERY VERY BIG difference. I started my AINP process in June first week, got my invitation to apply in some time august. Before receiving my invitation, I asked my law firm documents I have to fill out for next phase(second phase in AINP process). Since I took one month vacation from mid July to mid August. I thought they will send all the documents without delay and I could save some time. They sent me documents which are not appropriate and wasted lot of time sending back and forth in emails. By the time I got my certificate, I was not here in US. They sent me again other documents to complete. As soon as I came back from my vacation I sent all of my documents the next day thru FeDex overnight delivery. They took 7-10days to submit my documents.
After I sent my application I asked them If i need to get any PCCs before receiving my certificate. They said NOT now. I applied for PCCs from 2 countries and I received them in September and October. I finally received my certificate in December. Then I asked them for checklist for next phase, they delayed and sent me in 3rd or 4th week of December unofficially(means they are not sure, since it seems they have NOT sent any application from their firm). Officially they again sent me(with all applicants ) in mid of January. So They took almost 40-45days to send checklist and asked to apply for PCCs and FBI reports. By the time I got my checklist in December my one PCC was more than 3 months old and another one was 2 months old. So again I applied for PCCs in January. Well Indian Embassy and consulate in US give very prompt response. So they took some more time. So finally I prepared all of my documents by 30/31st January.
I sent all of my documents thru overnight FeDex to my lawfirm and they received on 3rd February, 2009. Mid of January I confirmed with them how long they are going to take to review and submit my application. That guy told me " When I receive your documents I usually go through them the same day depending at what time I receive your package, or I verify it the next day and if everything is complete I submit your application within that week.". When I called him in the same week I sent my documents, he said according to his company policies they can not submit a single application at a time. Finally he said he's going to submit my application last Friday(02/13/2009). But didn't send me any confirmation yet.

When I started my AINP process, I wanted to save some time since i didn't have much time, as I was working in multiple assignments. I thought I don't have to spend much time. But I spent more TIME and more money just considering lawfirm to process my application.

Now I am not sure whether I will be here in US till end of this month.

Manny

Dec 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, US
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 30, 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 25, 2009
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2009 CIC App. Filed.: Mar 15, 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Request
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Done....
Jul 15, 2010 File transferred: Nov 10, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 15, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 23, 2010
LANDED..........
Apr 07, 2011
I think chow's post really opens up our eyes - we are probably better off trying to submit and monitor our cases by ourselves. L

chow said:

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Do we know approx. number of application AINP receives every day ? And so far how many applications do they process per day.

I

Indium-sulfide

Chow,
Sad to hear that.
It loooks the lawyer cost you a lot of trouble instead of saving some time.
By the way, are you going to wait in indian?
best

email2kale

Feb 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Feb-2009
Nomination.....
03-Dec-2009
AOR Received.
14-Jun-2010
Med's Request
14-Jun-2010
Med's Done....
17-Jun-2010
Passport Req..
22-Jul-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2010
LANDED..........
05-Dec-2010
Whatever Chow said is correct. It's just waste of time going through lawyer. This happened to me same in year 2006 because of bad communication process and I lost interest in middle of FSW program. Good that I didn't pay total amount to him.

This time I decide to do it myself. Thanks to all of you in this forum for guiding me!

Flames

Feb 16, 2009
Hi guys,

I am a newbie to this forum. Its great to be here sharing our views. I applied for AINP last week and would like to know how we get the file no. and nomination papers ( ie by USPS or any other courier ). I am moving out of my current apt. so I need to forward mails to new address (mistakenly I did not mention new address in forms) in case we expect to receive papers thru USPS....

Please advise.

alberta1978

Star Member
Jan 21, 2009
Flames said:
Hi guys,

I am a newbie to this forum. Its great to be here sharing our views. I applied for AINP last week and would like to know how we get the file no. and nomination papers ( ie by USPS or any other courier ). I am moving out of my current apt. so I need to forward mails to new address (mistakenly I did not mention new address in forms) in case we expect to receive papers thru USPS....

Please advise.
File no, is thru email

babuganesh2000

Jan 4, 2009
I have applied on jan 26th 2009. I haven't got any confirmation email.

have some one got the confirmation email.

alberta1978 said:
Flames said:
Hi guys,

Please advise.
File no, is thru email

A

Albertagoverner

babuganesh2000 said:
I have applied on jan 26th 2009. I haven't got any confirmation email.

have some one got the confirmation email.

alberta1978 said:
Flames said:
Hi guys,

Please advise.
File no, is thru email
It's too early to expect anything from AINP, if you applied on 26th January. Allow atleast 45-50 Days to hear anything further.