+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Step Wise Procedures of Attestation For WES of Metric, Inter & HEC

Oct 21, 2019
Hello Everyone, My wife is a software engineer from "Jinnah university for woman, karachi" she is currently ending her PGD from IBA as well, which assessment agency is recommended in this case. what should we do to get "two or more degree status". BCIT or ICES mentions on there website that they do not accept degrees from "Jinnah university for woman". Please help

samalvi

Nov 10, 2019
@AyazP

I sent HEC Envelope through Fedex and it reached in 5 Days.
I sent SSC+HSSC Envelope sent by Leopard Courier and it reached in 6 Days (it is very cheap compare to others)

All the Documents received by WES, Now status is "Evaluation in Progress".

I am from Abbottabad Board.

Hello Scary.. . i am also from ATD. i am actually out of pakistan right now. do i need go physically to atd board or i can send my request for WES through someone.

awaiting your reply.

Thanks.

mahinadnan

Sep 7, 2019
Hey! Can anyone help guide, I am from Pakistan and going to be applying for immigration soon. I am dead confused about certain things. But before I ask the questions, here are my details: I am an ACCA Member with Bsc Applied Accounting. I'll soon be receiving the CPA, CGA designation as I applied for it and have completed the process. I have 4 years of experience in Audit as Assistant Manager Audit, 3 years of which led to me becoming an ACCA Member. My questions are:
1. I have sent my ACCA Membership and Bsc degree (plus the diplomas) to WES ECA for evaluation. Now I know I will either get 3 years bachelors equivalency for both the qualifications or would either get 4 years equivalency for Bsc from OBU and 3 for ACCA Membership. Either way, I'll utilise both degrees to gain points for each. My question is, does having 3 years equivalency for both degrees affect the points gaining process from those who receive 4 years equivalency for Bsc and 3 for ACCA? Does it matter if I receive 3 years equivalency for both?
2. I read somewhere on the this forum that the period to achieve ACCA Membership (3 years of experience) is counted towards trainee-ship. So it means, my 3 years of pre-membership experience will not be counted? and I should only state that I have 1 year post membership experience? When checking CRS scores, I state that I have more than 3 years of experience.
3. I figured I fall under NOC 1111. However, there are certain requirements to be fulfilled (I think) to fall under this category:
a. Chartered professional accountants, certified general accountants (CPA, CGA) and chartered professional accountants, certified management accountants (CPA, CMA) require a university degree and completion of an approved training program and several years of on-the-job training and certification with a regulatory body is required in all provinces and territories.
b. Auditors require education, training and recognition as indicated for chartered professional accountants, chartered accountants (CPA, CA), chartered professional accountants, certified general accountants (CPA, CGA) or chartered professional accountants, certified management accountants (CPA, CMA) and some experience as an accountant.
c. Auditors may require recognition by the Institute of Internal Auditors.
d. To act as a trustee in bankruptcy proceedings, auditors and accountants must hold a licence as a trustee in bankruptcy.
e. Licensing by the provincial or territorial governing body is usually required for accountants and auditors practising public accounting
I don't understand how to cover the underlined things. I am guessing these things will be required once I reach Canada as I can understand that the point at para e has to be completed once I start practising there. After ACCA I was selected for job as an Auditor, what do they mean by Auditors require education, training and recognition? and is it necessary to gain recognition by IIA because I am not an FIA but only got a job in Audit after being an ACCA affiliate since I like audit and wanted to gain experience in it.

samalvi

Nov 10, 2019
@AyazP

I sent HEC Envelope through Fedex and it reached in 5 Days.
I sent SSC+HSSC Envelope sent by Leopard Courier and it reached in 6 Days (it is very cheap compare to others)

All the Documents received by WES, Now status is "Evaluation in Progress".

I am from Abbottabad Board.

Rana Amjid

Dec 2, 2019
Hi
I am planning to attest my educational documents for WES.

1. Do I need to attest Matric and Intermediate Original Certificate/Result Card from BISE and IBCC prior to attest/verify copies for WES.
OR
2. I have to directly attest Matric and Intermediate Copies Certificate/Result Card from from BISE and no need to attest from IBCC. Because WES is saying attest from BISE only not mention for IBCC.

3. HEC will verify the copies once the original are attested.

Please clear what are the requirements of BISE Faisalabad to attest Matric and Intermediate Copies.

Thank you

Mar 4, 2020
Hi I am In process of evaluation from WES and have 2 major concerns
1 - IBCC attestation is mandatory if your board is outside federal I mean my board was Azad kashmir
2 - My HSC AND HSC degrees have detailed subject wise marks mentioned but I do not have result cards so would it be a problem or not .?

Farhan66

Aug 19, 2019
Hi I am In process of evaluation from WES and have 2 major concerns
1 - IBCC attestation is mandatory if your board is outside federal I mean my board was Azad kashmir
2 - My HSC AND HSC degrees have detailed subject wise marks mentioned but I do not have result cards so would it be a problem or not .?
I have gone through the process of WES attestation and as per my knowledge you need IBCC attestation if your board is other than FBISE. Also HSC marks sheet is mandatory as per the WES requirement.

BA RIZ

Jul 21, 2019
Asking for someone:

A former student of Lahore College for Women University is looking for someone/an agent perhaps, who can get a letter issued by the College, stating that the student studied there full time and attended the College from/to this date. She also needs the transcript issued for her degree. Both documents need to be attested as well, preferably by Qatar embassy in ISB.
Do you know of anyone who can help us get these ASAP?

waqar.ahmad150

Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2015 (Online)
Passport Req..
22-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015 (Multiple 4 Years)
LANDED..........
Landed
Asking for someone:

A former student of Lahore College for Women University is looking for someone/an agent perhaps, who can get a letter issued by the College, stating that the student studied there full time and attended the College from/to this date. She also needs the transcript issued for her degree. Both documents need to be attested as well, preferably by Qatar embassy in ISB.
Do you know of anyone who can help us get these ASAP?
Hello

Why you are not contacting directly to University? If she was student then she can send someone on her behalf to university for these documentations.
I dont think so that this forum is right for you to find out the agent. thanks

BA RIZ

Jul 21, 2019
Hello

Why you are not contacting directly to University? If she was student then she can send someone on her behalf to university for these documentations.
I dont think so that this forum is right for you to find out the agent. thanks
Because she can’t go there physically as she is not in the country.

shami92

Apr 20, 2020
can u please confirm if it is compulsory to seal envelop both certificate and marksheets of matric and intermediate for WES evaluation.
As subject wise marks are already mentioned on certificate.

bmem87

Jun 3, 2020
Hi ali, Can you share with me your contact details as iam also in the process of verifying documents from BISE Hyderabad and i need your help. You can give your contact number through inbox or if you dont wana talk then please tell the detailed procedure for verification from BISE hyderababd. Thanks
Hello Ali,

Can you please share me your cellphone number, I am from Hyderabad, Sindh, Pakistan. Need your help

bmem87

Jun 3, 2020
Hello Scary.. . i am also from ATD. i am actually out of pakistan right now. do i need go physically to atd board or i can send my request for WES through someone.

awaiting your reply.

Thanks.

Hello,

I am from Hyderabad, Can you please help me for this?

Samy123

Jul 18, 2020
AOA Guys!

I am going to apply for my ECA to WES. I am facing an issue while filling up the information on WES website. I have my Masters and Bachelors degrees from Islamabad Pakistan. However my Matric and FSc is from Saudi Arabia: Pakistan International School Jeddah which is affiliated with the Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (FBISE) Pakistan. Now what should I enter in the country of education and other required fields for my Matric and Fsc? Should I simply enter FBISE and Pakistan? Also please guide whether attestation from IBCC is mandatory or not.

Looking for some guidance please. Thanks
AOA Guys!

I am going to apply for my ECA to WES. I am facing an issue while filling up the information on WES website. I have my Masters and Bachelors degrees from Islamabad Pakistan. However my Matric and FSc is from Saudi Arabia: Pakistan International School Jeddah which is affiliated with the Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (FBISE) Pakistan. Now what should I enter in the country of education and other required fields for my Matric and Fsc? Should I simply enter FBISE and Pakistan? Also please guide whether attestation from IBCC is mandatory or not.

Looking for some guidance please. Thanks

Hii
I m facing same problem as i have done martic and fsc from BAHRAIN through FBISE and facing same problems in giving information on the website
What did you do ??

Reactions: Farhan66