+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Step Wise Procedures of Attestation For WES of Metric, Inter & HEC

Hannah0605

May 22, 2015
Hi
While applying an ECA report to WES, I am confused as in what to enter in the following column.
1. Is Bachelor's in Engineering from Anna University a professional education or university education?
2. Is Master's degree in Business Administration a professional education or university education?
3. Should I enter my 10th and 12th details as well? If so what would I enter under "Name of Credential", "Name of Institution", "Institution Type"?
Please help!!

jawadsarfraz

Jul 14, 2015
muhzahid said:
1. Go to WES Canada page and click "Educational Credential Assessment for CIC" and create your account. Your fees will be deducted when you provide your Credit Card details during the account creation. You will receive your WES Reference Number which will be used to write on all the documents to be sent to WES.
Then download WES Academic Records Request Form and go to your respective Board office with this form and your certificates, for verification of matric and Inter documents. The board may directly send these documents in a sealed envelope to WES. The process may take 2 to 10 days.

For degrees of Bachelors and Masters, you will need to get them verified from HEC and put one set of verified photocopies in an envelope and get it sealed from HEC. Put this sealed envelope in another envelope and send to WES through courier.

2. 02 years master degree after 02 years bachelor is equivalent to Bachelors Degree (04 years).

3. WES does not verify the certificates issued by the institution not mentioned on their website, so you don't need to sent such certificates.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Mr. Zahid,

We need to send only attested copies of certificate (Matric and Inter) or attested copies of result cards /mark sheets as well to WES.

Regards,

Jawad

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
jawadsarfraz said:
Mr. Zahid,

We need to send only attested copies of certificate (Matric and Inter) or attested copies of result cards /mark sheets as well to WES.

Regards,

Jawad
If ur certificate has breakdown of marks subject wise on it then no need for result cards

mod2014

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
I have 2 years bachelor degree in Information Technology and
2 years Master degree in Computer Science.

I got ECA report from CES, UT as "4 Years Bachelor degree from a recognized university"

Please let me know that is this correct evaluation of my education credentials or it should be Master Degree. As somebody told me that in similar case he got ECA report as Master degree from WES.

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
mod2014 said:

I got ECA report from CES, UT as "4 Years Bachelor degree from a recognized university"

Please let me know that is this correct evaluation of my education credentials or it should be Master Degree. As somebody told me that in similar case he got ECA report as Master degree from WES.
It is correct someone misinformed u by telling he got master degree eca. U have got 16 years education which as per west is bachelors degree equivalent and for masters it should be 17 or more

haceeb

Feb 8, 2015
my transcripts were sent by ACCA UK to WES but there is no tracking number.

when i contact WES about it they reply with a useless generic answer to visit WES account for update.

WES account does not have information about received or pending documents.

how can i check that my transcripts have reached WES ??? :-X

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
haceeb said:
my transcripts were sent by ACCA UK to WES but there is no tracking number.

when i contact WES about it they reply with a useless generic answer to visit WES account for update.

WES account does not have information about received or pending documents.

how can i check that my transcripts have reached WES ??? :-X
There is no way to check this just keep checking ur WES account and see if it shows all documents received and processing eca now. Other wise it will keep showing awaiting documents unless they receive all of them

haceeb

Feb 8, 2015
Zmaqsood said:
There is no way to check this just keep checking ur WES account and see if it shows all documents received and processing eca now. Other wise it will keep showing awaiting documents unless they receive all of them
In the start status was "awaiting documents".

Now after receiving HALF of documents the status is "doc received-review in progress".

Will the status change after receiving ALL documents??

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
haceeb said:
In the start status was "awaiting documents".

Now after receiving HALF of documents the status is "doc received-review in progress".

Will the status change after receiving ALL documents??
Yes and u can check as well which documents have been received so far by clicking thestatus i guess

Jawadshah

Jul 25, 2015
Dear Zahid,
I just wanted to know regarding your question of assessment . Did u manage to get assessment done for Pimsat university

mod2014

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014

Zmaqsood said:
It is correct someone misinformed u by telling he got master degree eca. U have got 16 years education which as per west is bachelors degree equivalent and for masters it should be 17 or more
Now, I received my wife's ECA from CES, UT. She also has 16 year education and has MBA (University of Karachi), but CES(UT) gave her "Master's in Business Management".

what biased system they have?

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
mod2014 said:

Now, I received my wife's ECA from CES, UT. She also has 16 year education and has MBA (University of Karachi), but CES(UT) gave her "Master's in Business Management".

what biased system they have?
Technically speaking 16 yrs wducation is equivalent to 4 years bachelors. I dont know why they gave masters ECA to ur wife. U can go for cES as well rather the WES