+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Step Wise Procedures of Attestation For WES of Metric, Inter & HEC

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
AyazP said:
guys just a quick question, do we need to send the original verified document (certificate/MS for Matric and Inter) to WES or the photocopy of the verified document?

thanks?
attested photocopies. Mind it plz that u dont just copy the attested originals nd send u need to get photocopies seperately attested nd sealed nd then send it on behalf of issuing authority

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
masoody said:
I Did MBA from Federal Urdu University Karachi. Do I also need to attest and send my final marks sheet or only attested degree is enough for WES?

Please Reply............... Thanks

Masood
Every transcript nd degree from bachelors to masters and for matric and inter if ur detailed marks r mentioned on certificate then no need for result card just copies of certificates will be enough

hinabscn05

Jul 9, 2009
Dear All,

My name has been changed to new name after marriage. While filling WES profile online, we have to provide the complete profile. As per CNIC my name has been changed and all my previous educational documents have older name.

Please advise how I should proceed with WES. Would I required to send the Marriage Certificate as well?

Waiting for the reply.

Thanks

Kishkhan

Jun 11, 2015
Salam Everyone,

I sent my documents verified from HEC and BISE Rawalpindi to the WES. As instructed I sent both packages separately with 3 days gap.

Before the status of my online application was Waiting for required documents and then it changed to "Documents Received-Review Under Progress"

Yesterday I received and email from WES mentioning that the Documents from HEC are accepted but 1: HSC Certificate of Examination and 2: HSC Statement of Marks are not received and with no further comments in "Reason" Column of status.

I sent them Final Certificate\Sannad of both SSC+HSC verified from Board that include marks of each subject on them. I also tracked the package containing my Board's verified Documents on both FedEX and WES tarckers and it says the package is delivered and receieved by WES.

Can anyone suggest why they show the status that they have not received my HSC Documents. Tried calling them several times but no one picks up the phone at WES office.

Would be appreciable if anyone can share the similar experience and the solution for that. The main issue is there is no way to reach them inspite of that I kept on waiting on the call for around 30 miutes but no one picked up the call there.

Thanks.

rubz

Nov 1, 2014
hiii All

I have done Elementary teachers training course form State Institute of Education,Chandigarh,India (Now know as State Council of Educational Research and Training).

This course is 2 years diploma in Elementary Education approved by National council for Teacher Education( NCTE ) for teacher Education in India.Which is to be done after graduating from a bachelor's degree.

I want to know that to whom I may apply for educational assessment of this course??

Because earlier I have applied to WES and they replied me that they cannot asses professional qualkification.

plz help if anyone have any idea.

mwrooney

Aug 31, 2014
hinabscn05 said:
Dear All,

My name has been changed to new name after marriage. While filling WES profile online, we have to provide the complete profile. As per CNIC my name has been changed and all my previous educational documents have older name.

Please advise how I should proceed with WES. Would I required to send the Marriage Certificate as well?

Waiting for the reply.

Thanks
While filling WES Online Application, you need to use the name on your Passport.

nshah32

Mar 25, 2014
WES take 3 to 4 days to update the status.

When did the HEC one reach and when the status was updated?

Kishkhan said:
Salam Everyone,

I sent my documents verified from HEC and BISE Rawalpindi to the WES. As instructed I sent both packages separately with 3 days gap.

Before the status of my online application was Waiting for required documents and then it changed to "Documents Received-Review Under Progress"

Yesterday I received and email from WES mentioning that the Documents from HEC are accepted but 1: HSC Certificate of Examination and 2: HSC Statement of Marks are not received and with no further comments in "Reason" Column of status.

I sent them Final Certificate\Sannad of both SSC+HSC verified from Board that include marks of each subject on them. I also tracked the package containing my Board's verified Documents on both FedEX and WES tarckers and it says the package is delivered and receieved by WES.

Can anyone suggest why they show the status that they have not received my HSC Documents. Tried calling them several times but no one picks up the phone at WES office.

Would be appreciable if anyone can share the similar experience and the solution for that. The main issue is there is no way to reach them inspite of that I kept on waiting on the call for around 30 miutes but no one picked up the call there.

Thanks.

haceeb

Feb 8, 2015
Can someone confirm this as a FACT through personal experience that either Matric or Inter is required by WES?

If i send only Inter attestation, would they process my ECA?

nshah32

Mar 25, 2014
haceeb said:
Can someone confirm this as a FACT through personal experience that either Matric or Inter is required by WES?

If i send only Inter attestation, would they process my ECA?
I only sent HSC one

haceeb

Feb 8, 2015
Do i need to enter HSC in Education details of WES Account?

Actually i have 4 credentials above graduation level to be assessed. After entering all 5 credentials there is no option to add HSC detail.

nshah32

Mar 25, 2014
haceeb said:
Do i need to enter HSC in Education details of WES Account?

Actually i have 4 credentials above graduation level to be assessed. After entering all 5 credentials there is no option to add HSC detail.
Its a pre requisite for graduates from Pakistani universities. btw how many masters or Phd you have completed.

Sonu10

Apr 29, 2015
@Kishkhan . Can you give me WES office phone no. I am sending document thru courier. The courier service need phone number also.

shysha

Jun 19, 2015
Someone please guide me.

I need to know If anyone having O+A levels has received a successful ECA for a local bachelors degree by doing the following. (ECA through WES)

1. Have eqivalency certificate made by matric and inter board.
2. Have eqivalency certificate verified by inter board and sent to WES in a sealed envelop.
3. Follow rest of the bau procedure for hec degree attestation.

If you have, please let me know when you got this ECA as WES procedures change from time to time

Thanks!