+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Step Wise Procedures of Attestation For WES of Metric, Inter & HEC

sheraze1

Aug 30, 2015
muhzahid said:
As per my experience, the verification for WES is different from the routine verification by the board/IBCC and there are different sections in the Board to do this.

Board has a verification branch which deals with the international agencies like WES. You needs to visit this branch along with WES form+photocopies of your SSC/HSSC and ask them to send your docs to WES. They will ask you to submit the requisite fee and you will be given a time frame within which they will deliver your docs to WES. The photocopies required are just plain ordinary copies i.e. not attested as the board will forward the copies along with a confidential report to WES. So there is no need for sealed envelope.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Thanks Mr.Zahid, Really appreciated !!!

so I should follow the same procedure as stated earlier by Mish or do u have something other than that.

thanks Again & regards,

muhzahid

Sep 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London (VO VCM)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
Doc's Request.
RPRF paid on 07-Aug-2015
Nomination.....
PER dated 18-Feb-2015
Med's Request
03-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
09-Aug-2015 (3rd line updated on 15-Oct-2015)//Re-medical on 19-Sep-2016
Passport Req..
AlhamdoLillah, on 03-Oct-2016
VISA ISSUED...
[b]AlhamdoLillah, on 25-Oct-2016[/b]
LANDED..........
[b]AlhamdoLillah, on 07-Feb-2017[/b]
sheraze1 said:
Thanks Mr.Zahid, Really appreciated !!!

so I should follow the same procedure as stated earlier by Mish or do u have something other than that.

thanks Again & regards,
Yes, please go ahead. The board officials will guide you for any ambiguity.

Regards,

zaibs.mak

Jul 19, 2015
Jawadshah said:
Dear Zahid,
I just wanted to know regarding your question of assessment . Did u manage to get assessment done for Pimsat university
Hi there, Do u know anyone who got their PIMSAT degree assessed?

muhzahid

Sep 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London (VO VCM)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
Doc's Request.
RPRF paid on 07-Aug-2015
Nomination.....
PER dated 18-Feb-2015
Med's Request
03-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
zaibs.mak said:
Hi there, Do u know anyone who got their PIMSAT degree assessed?
zaibs.mak said:
Is there anyone who got their PIMSAT degree accredited?
WES evaluates degrees from the universities / institutes listed on its website on the below given link:
http://www.wes.org/required/AcceptedPakistanUnivByWES.pdf

You may check, if your university is listed there, only then WES will process your case. Otherwise you have to choose some other agency for your evaluation.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

jim_naqvi

Oct 6, 2015
Dear All,

Can anyone guide me what to write in the "Institution name" on Academic Records Request Form for SSC & HSC separately.

Should it be my School / College name or Board of Secondary Education Karachi?

Many thanks in advance.

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
Salam every one on this thread.....It's been long time that I was out of contact.As Canada has a busy life style...Anyways, it should be the concerned board name. I have also sent you the reply of your message. Please check PM.
jim_naqvi said:
Dear All,

Can anyone guide me what to write in the "Institution name" on Academic Records Request Form for SSC & HSC separately.

Should it be my School / College name or Board of Secondary Education Karachi?

Many thanks in advance.

muhzahid

Sep 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London (VO VCM)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
Doc's Request.
RPRF paid on 07-Aug-2015
Nomination.....
PER dated 18-Feb-2015
Med's Request
03-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
mish said:
Salam every one on this thread.....It's been long time that I was out of contact.As Canada has a busy life style...Anyways, it should be the concerned board name. I have also sent you the reply of your message. Please check PM.
Heartiest Welcome Back on the forum.

JamalUddin123

Oct 10, 2015
Hi Mish,

Can you please also upload the procedure of HEC attestation.

Also please let me know the fees for verification from Matric and Inter Board. Generally we dont have our Intermediate mark sheets since we had submitted it to inter-board to get the certificate and they dont return it. so my question is, did you apply for duplicate mark sheets before getting it verified.

thanks for reply.

regards
Jamal

JamalUddin123

Oct 10, 2015
One more thing - I am planning to use Mamoo in Pakistan (MIP) service for the attestations since i am staying outside pakistan and dont have time to go to pakistan for the lengthy process of attestations.

does anybody use them (Mamoo in Pakistan) before? how is their service - are they reliable since we need to send all original degrees and documents to them.

reply from anybody will be much appreciated. thanks

muhzahid

Sep 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London (VO VCM)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
Doc's Request.
RPRF paid on 07-Aug-2015
Nomination.....
PER dated 18-Feb-2015
Med's Request
03-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
JamalUddin123 said:
Hi Mish,

Can you please also upload the procedure of HEC attestation.

Also please let me know the fees for verification from Matric and Inter Board. Generally we dont have our Intermediate mark sheets since we had submitted it to inter-board to get the certificate and they dont return it. so my question is, did you apply for duplicate mark sheets before getting it verified.

thanks for reply.

regards
Jamal
JamalUddin123 said:
One more thing - I am planning to use Mamoo in Pakistan (MIP) service for the attestations since i am staying outside pakistan and dont have time to go to pakistan for the lengthy process of attestations.

does anybody use them (Mamoo in Pakistan) before? how is their service - are they reliable since we need to send all original degrees and documents to them.

reply from anybody will be much appreciated. thanks
For HEC, instead of a Mamoo you must use Gerry's International which is well known agency, for details visit http://www.hec.gov.pk/INSIDEHEC/DIVISIONS/QALI/DEGREEATTESTATIONEQUIVALENCE/DEGREEATTESTATIONSERVICES/Pages/AttestationThroughFedEx.aspx

For Matric/Inter, I think your certificates are showing your Marks / grades, so you don't need any kind of marks sheet. These certificates are sufficient.

Mine was BISE Gujranwala and they have a Verification Branch which is different from normalAttestation Branch. Verification Branch takes simple photocopy of certificates, Form of WES along with Fee Deposit Receipt. They themselves dispatch the documents to WES through registered mail, so no charges for this.

You may check that the same process is being carried on by your Board. If so, I would not recommend taking the risk of using a Mamoo. This can be done by any of your relatives here duly authorized by you.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
ASAD1ASAD said:
i think for occupation in demand sub category, it is not mandatory to assess your certificate from CES./ICAS.
Because they did not not mention anything for this.
regards,asad

Not required,

Required only in SINP-EE stream

dewan junaid

Oct 19, 2015
Ammar Asim said:
I did my FSC from FBISE and matric from BISE Gujranwala.
Attestation from BISE Gujranwalla already done.
Please guide me what documents should I bring for FBISE attestation for FSc degree.

Also is it possible to complete attesttation process for FBISE (FSC) & HEC (ENNGINEERING DEGREE) in one day?

Please reply soon. Thanks

Hi Ammar,

Please tell me how much time did BISE Gujranwala board take those documents to reach WES Canada.