+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Startup Visa Program Timeline

SUVApplicant

Star Member
Apr 13, 2019
@Kai Nemo i noticed different numbers in the signature in the ADRs, received three.

August 2020 ADR for more documents about me and Business: had "Sincerely, MSxxxxxx" in the signature
Sept 2020 ADR (for newborn) had: "Sincerely ASxxxxx" in the signature.

This shows that in August when my file was picked up, it was at another office and then in Sept - it was at another office. But just can't figure out which offices these are.

Any idea?

Reactions: Kai Nemo

Kai Nemo

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
@Kai Nemo i noticed different numbers in the signature in the ADRs, received three.

August 2020 ADR for more documents about me and Business: had "Sincerely, MSxxxxxx" in the signature
Sept 2020 ADR (for newborn) had: "Sincerely ASxxxxx" in the signature.

This shows that in August when my file was picked up, it was at another office and then in Sept - it was at another office. But just can't figure out which offices these are.

Any idea?
Hi SUVApplicant,
Thank you for your shared timeline.
As my understanding:
=> Your application was in the IRCC office and ADR would be issued by the IRCC officer.
Sept 2020 ADR (for a newborn) had: "Sincerely ASxxxxx" in the signature.
=> One of the last processing steps of Your application had been approved by IRCC and according to the processing procedure, your application was sent to the respective Visa office for processing the immigration docs such as Medical Exam, the Docs of your new born child and PPR.
I am really sure you will receive the PPR in the next couple of months
Good luck my friend
Kai

Kai Nemo

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Hello Kai
This is what I saw when I check on CIC:
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on March 19, 2020.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 3, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on January 3, 2021.
So the file number I have is permanent or temporary? Tks
Hi StrangerSUV.
Your timeline is most likely as same as one of my friends as below :
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on March 23, 2020.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 13, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on January 13, 2021.
And your the file number is an official Acknowledging of Receipt (AOR) - definitely, it is the Permanent one Since The temporary one is only help the SUV application to use as temporary reference No. in case you need to update any information or contact IRCC while IRCC is assessing your application to ensure it is complete and issue the permanent one and you can't use the temporary file number to link to your online account.
Your next step will be " The Biometrics Instruction Letter" from IRCC.
Good luck
Kai

Reactions: StrangerSUV

Kai Nemo

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Thank you Kai for the reply.

I used the same medical's I used for work permit. My medical's have expired now - however, the lawyer mentioned that it was extended by six months. Have not received any re-med request so far other than the NewBorns medical request.

WorkPermit was issued in Oct 2019. Was due to travel by end of Feb - but then Covid happened.

Here is my timeline:

AOR Feb 2020.
MEP: Aug 2020
ADR Aug 2020: Paystubs and updated PCCs and IMM forms.

Informed IRCC about wife's pregnancy: Sept 2020

Newborn Documents Uploaded: Nov 2020
NewBorn MEP: Nov2020.

After Newborns MEP - there has been no update. However, On Jan 4 i noticed on the IVR when i called IRCC - it said we are starting to process your background checks.

However, no update since then.
Hi SUVApplicant,
Your timeline is most likely mine. But I haven't got any updates from IRCC since the date I submitted the ADRs in July 2020.
As you mentioned above "On Jan 4 i noticed on the IVR when i called IRCC - it said we are starting to process your background checks"
=> The "Background checks" has a very wide meaning and it is likely for everything. It is normally started at the beginning in one of the first steps of the processing procedure and it will last until the final decision has been made.
Cheers
Kai

yasminjll

Feb 15, 2021
Hello Kai
This is what I saw when I check on CIC:
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on March 19, 2020.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 3, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on January 3, 2021.
So the file number I have is permanent or temporary? Tks
This is the permanent file number because your processing has been started. People with temporary file numbers (like me) are stuck at step 1.

Reactions: StrangerSUV

SUVApplicant

Star Member
Apr 13, 2019
Hi SUVApplicant,
Thank you for your shared timeline.
As my understanding:
=> Your application was in the IRCC office and ADR would be issued by the IRCC officer.
Sept 2020 ADR (for a newborn) had: "Sincerely ASxxxxx" in the signature.
=> One of the last processing steps of Your application had been approved by IRCC and according to the processing procedure, your application was sent to the respective Visa office for processing the immigration docs such as Medical Exam, the Docs of your new born child and PPR.
I am really sure you will receive the PPR in the next couple of months
Good luck my friend
Kai
thank you! Hope so. What is your timeline? I have so many business plans, we have opportunities for M&A as well and also have great client's coming our way, this PR is disrupting the growth. SIgh!!

Kai Nemo

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
thank you! Hope so. What is your timeline? I have so many business plans, we have opportunities for M&A as well and also have great client's coming our way, this PR is disrupting the growth. SIgh!!
Hi SUVApplicant,
Here is my timeline :
  • IRCC received my application on 6th Jan 2020
  • IRCC sent the AOR (Acknowledge Of Receipt = File Number) & “Biometric instruction Letter" on 16th Jan 2020
  • Submitted " Biometrics" on 31st Jan 2020
  • IRCC sent the ADR on 20-07-2020 => Submitted ADR on 30-07-2020
  • Haven’t received any updated information from IRCC so far and now still waiting & waiting.
Cheers
Kai

SUVApplicant

Star Member
Apr 13, 2019
Hi SUVApplicant,
Here is my timeline :
  • IRCC received my application on 6th Jan 2020
  • IRCC sent the AOR (Acknowledge Of Receipt = File Number) & “Biometric instruction Letter" on 16th Jan 2020
  • Submitted " Biometrics" on 31st Jan 2020
  • IRCC sent the ADR on 20-07-2020 => Submitted ADR on 30-07-2020
  • Haven’t received any updated information from IRCC so far and now still waiting & waiting.
Cheers
Kai

So i got this email today from VAC

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. xxxx has been received from the IRCC Office on 3/2/2021 10:41:12 AM and has been dispatched to the Canada Visa Application Centre Pakistan OC,Islamabad. For further details, please contact the VAC helpline.

Nothing on Ecas or portal

mamad611

Star Member
Mar 21, 2020
Category........
BUSINESS
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
31-07-2020
Doc's Request.
Temp Application Number: 2021-01-25
AOR Received.
2022-09-20
Med's Request
2023-01-25
Med's Done....
2023-02-10
Congrats @SUVApplicant
It seems that, you will get ppr ASAP.

SBrahma

Jun 22, 2019
Hello everyone,
I applied for SUV in August 2019 and I am still waiting to hear from IRCC.
My timeline is as follows
Aor: August 6, 2019
ADR: September 9, 2019
ADR: September 18, 2019
Medical: October 27, 2019
The file went for peer review on October 29, 2019 (application on hold)
Peer review completed November 2, 2020 (one year).

I was informed by my incubator about peer review completion. Did not hear anything from IRCC.
GCMS notes says:
Application Status: ON HOLD
Security & criminality: pass
medical: pass
background check: completed
eligibility: In process.

I have applied inland and sent a few web forms too but there is no movement.
Any suggestions would be helpful
Thank you

Kai Nemo

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
So i got this email today from VAC

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. xxxx has been received from the IRCC Office on 3/2/2021 10:41:12 AM and has been dispatched to the Canada Visa Application Centre Pakistan OC,Islamabad. For further details, please contact the VAC helpline.

Nothing on Ecas or portal
Congratulations...!
I assume that the IRCC decision envelope of yours will arrive at VAC in a couple of weeks you are going to get the good news soon!
All the best and safe landing in Canada!
Cheers
Kai

yasminjll

Feb 15, 2021
Hello everyone,

I was informed by my incubator about peer review completion. Did not hear anything from IRCC.
GCMS notes says:

Thank you
Hello,
I hope you get your PPR very soon.
May I ask from which incubator you received your LOS? Were there any particular reasons for the peer review, or was it performed just randomly?

best,

Reactions: SBrahma

Kai Nemo

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Hello everyone,

GCMS notes says:

Thank you
Hi SBrahma,
I actually can't understand what your case has been going on since it seems to be passed and the final decision would be made.
I don't think anybody is able to understand " Application Status: ON HOLD " or "Eligibility: In process" except your Incubator or Immigration lawyer. Therefore, you had better ask them to support you to contact IRCC directly since they normally have the direct contact with the IRCC officer who has been processing your application.
FYI: One of my friends who has the same timeline as you and just landed in Canada in a couple of months.
By the way, could you please share with us what IRCC asked you for " ADR: September 9, 2019, & ADR: September 18, 2019"?
I wish your application status will be changed from " On Hold" to " Released" and you will receive the PPR soonest.
Good luck my friend
Cheers
Kai